TMS Health Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2015

2.3

Inside Pharaceutical Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at TMS Health.

Very relaxing not intimidating everyone was very nice and it wasn't like an intense interrogation. All recruiters make you feel very comfortable and that makes it easy for you to stay calm.

Customer Care Specialist - Nothing Special About IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at TMS Health in December 2014.

The interview process began on a cold day in winter at a local hotel just northeast of Indianapolis where they have several buildings/facilities. Knowing that it was a public posting... a sort of invite for anyone to attend I decided to and knowing it would be a public cattle call I went anyhow thinking it may just be 5-6 people since it was later at night. I was wrong it was perhaps north of 20-25 and this was towards the end of the night. I got there at around 6:30-7:00p.m and didn't leave until I watched and heard the same interview questions over and over again from the 20 people ahead of me. I initially thought on first glance of walking out of there on the spot to make an impression to others as to help reduce their time wasted but I resisted. Then again as I saw someone walk out I thought maybe it's not worth it. Anyhow it served me well to listen to everyone ahead of me and noticing things like what they said, how they responded and then watching the interviewers and their subtle reactions to help me identify what they were looking for or how they wanted to hear something answered. I guess it worked because I passed but that is only because I made a connection I suspect. I interviewed at their office a few days later. This was right around xmas so everyone was taking their vacations and their total staff wasn't on hand. They prepared me and let me know it would take 3 hours of my life so I thank them for that. The process was essentially this.

1) Phone Screen
    2) Cattle Call Interview
    (I'm can't recall which one came first)
    3) In person shadow of a current employee for 1 hour. Basically seeing what the job entailed which was useful.
    4) They give you 15 minutes to get orientated to something your going to have to learn before they interview you.
    5) 2 person interview - Star Format, followed by a simulated mock phone call which is literally done while there sitting across from you.
    6) Final in person interview which I didn't receive onsite as they intended and wasn't confused as if I would need to come back later for it to which they responded we're not sure right now. They said this a was because they could find someone to conduct the interview being that it was so close to the holiday. This next bit comes from a snippet of someone else's glassdoor review which I found to be very accurate.

"Be aware that if you work here, you are cheap labor for big pharma, even though they treat the position as if it required top security clearance......
    Insanely lengthy interview process consisted of three levels of face to face interviews, a phone screen with a "voice test", and online quiz, background check and a drug test. Seems rather extensive for $15/hour..........
    Serious micromanaging at all times - beyond anything I've ever seen.
    Training process is three months long and failure at any part of the process will cause you to be walked out by management. Punitive environment."

The two people who interviewed me seemed upset, bored, tired themselves. They were professional but did not even take to an appropriate friendly non threatening piece of humor I resorted to which immediately made me think ok this is a terminator style of interview. Do not express human emotion.

Hope this helps and from what I read of this TMS Health reviews on glass door and what I saw in the few hours on site I'm honestly not remotely upset I wasn't offered. At the time I was desperate and was actually hoping I didn't get offered because I knew if offered I would have to accept and begin an unpleasant job. The whole top security theme thing is unneeded as this is a customer service! position.

The only thing was that I was not even sent a generic "after careful consideration...you didn't get the job" email. I fully expected at least that from such a large company but instead had to hear it from the person who set me up with it after I called.

Inside Pharmacy Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TMS Health.

Phone interview w/outside recruiter and inside lower management. Was offered the job on the spot but would have to change holiday for training. Training was Oct 31 till the 2nd week in January. Had to be three months for benefits. So no pay for thanksgiving Xmas it new years.

Interview Questions
    There was no room for negotiations. It was what it was. Take it or leave it.

Inside Physician Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TMS Health.

This place is extremely unorganized. I went on several interviews with various people. I kept getting called back for various positions, but was told that the position was no longer available. I knew it was a lie, it was just a way to tell you that you were not considered for the position, but want you for another position. It was a lot of run around.

Interview Questions
    • How do handle an upset client?
      How do you get pass the gate keeper?

Answer Question

PAS Telesales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at TMS Health.

they call and give you a date and time to come in. there is no specific person who does interviews, they just grab someone who is not busy and that person does the interview and decides to offer a job or not.

Interview Questions
    • they ask mindless drivel and mostly just want to talk---probably to try to guess how you will sound on the phone   View Answer
    no opportunity to negotiate---take it or leave it.

Inside Physician Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TMS Health.

You first take a few online tests. Then a phone test and then two or three interviews. They ask general business to business sales questions. One of the main questions is how you would handle a gatekeeper in a business. Basic interview questions for the most part.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

PAS Telesales Interview

Phone interview, 2 face to face same day

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time to overcame an objection and the result of your action.   Answer Question

Customer Service/Pharmaceutical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at TMS Health in January 2013.

neutral common interview, the working conditions were unexpectedly terrible

no negotiation

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TMS Health in September 2012.

Didn't even apply. Someone else that applied gave my name to a recruiter. They called me, took some test online. Received a call back for a next day interview. I waited longer than the interview. The bilingual interview was a joke. The interviewer said good morning in Spanish, asked me several questions, done. The interview with the manager was hello, went over my resume, what days do you prefer to work. Go to reception, have your picture taken.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. They told me what I would make. However the verbal offer is so different from reality.

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TMS Health.

Had a phone interview then was invited to the office for a face to face with a recruiter and a district manager. Was also let to a small computer room where a typing test was administered and basic information. A quick test was given where you had to read information from a pamphlet then take a short test after using only the notes taken while reading.