TMS Health

Updated Oct 17, 2014
Updated Oct 17, 2014

2.2

Inside Pharmacy Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TMS Health.

Phone interview w/outside recruiter and inside lower management. Was offered the job on the spot but would have to change holiday for training. Training was Oct 31 till the 2nd week in January. Had to be three months for benefits. So no pay for thanksgiving Xmas it new years.

Interview Questions
    There was no room for negotiations. It was what it was. Take it or leave it.

Inside Physician Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TMS Health.

This place is extremely unorganized. I went on several interviews with various people. I kept getting called back for various positions, but was told that the position was no longer available. I knew it was a lie, it was just a way to tell you that you were not considered for the position, but want you for another position. It was a lot of run around.

Interview Questions
    • How do handle an upset client?
      How do you get pass the gate keeper?

Answer Question

PAS Telesales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at TMS Health.

they call and give you a date and time to come in. there is no specific person who does interviews, they just grab someone who is not busy and that person does the interview and decides to offer a job or not.

Interview Questions
    • they ask mindless drivel and mostly just want to talk---probably to try to guess how you will sound on the phone   View Answer
    no opportunity to negotiate---take it or leave it.

Inside Physician Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TMS Health.

You first take a few online tests. Then a phone test and then two or three interviews. They ask general business to business sales questions. One of the main questions is how you would handle a gatekeeper in a business. Basic interview questions for the most part.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

PAS Telesales Interview

Phone interview, 2 face to face same day

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time to overcame an objection and the result of your action.   Answer Question

Customer Service/Pharmaceutical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at TMS Health in January 2013.

neutral common interview, the working conditions were unexpectedly terrible

no negotiation

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TMS Health in September 2012.

Didn't even apply. Someone else that applied gave my name to a recruiter. They called me, took some test online. Received a call back for a next day interview. I waited longer than the interview. The bilingual interview was a joke. The interviewer said good morning in Spanish, asked me several questions, done. The interview with the manager was hello, went over my resume, what days do you prefer to work. Go to reception, have your picture taken.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. They told me what I would make. However the verbal offer is so different from reality.

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TMS Health.

Had a phone interview then was invited to the office for a face to face with a recruiter and a district manager. Was also let to a small computer room where a typing test was administered and basic information. A quick test was given where you had to read information from a pamphlet then take a short test after using only the notes taken while reading.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TMS Health in July 2012.

1 Phone interview, 1 face to face interview with 2 training managers, 1 panel interview with executive staff & 1 presentation teaching a subject of my choice.

Interview Questions
    • Interviews were pretty straight forward. Because I had 1 Phone interview & 2 F2F interviews, several questions were repeated. I also had to give a training presentation that consisted of creating a PowerPoint on-site and then use it to "train" the executive staff on the the subject I chose.   Answer Question
    I was offered the top salary for this position based on my prior experience so I had very little "wiggle room" for negotiation.

Training Manager, Boca Raton Florida Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TMS Health in July 2012.

Extremely Time Consuming 4 Interviews, 10 hours over 4 days.

UNPROFESSIONAL!! Received a generic "Thank You" for applying response 5 days after final interview via an email. Didn't have the "professional" courtesy of a personal telephone call with their decision, especially for those in the final interview.

Management admitted during the various interviews that they needed a lot of training for their "Leadership" and were extremely interested in my experience in this area. Their actions only proved their admittance!!!