TMX Finance

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Savannah, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TMX Finance in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was an employee referral. A corporate recruiter called me, phone screened me, set up a video interview, and then brought me in for a face-to-face. As many recruiters, it takes TIME to get to everyone. Every hiring manager thinks their opening is most important so often they must split their time. Depending on the level of candidate it could take WEEKS to get through the process. We are looking for TOP TALENT, if you can find and hire that top talent in one day, I think we would be out of a job.

Interview Question – The most difficult part of the interview process was the face to face with the panel.   Answer Question

Savannah, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TMX Finance.

Interview Details – 2-3 weeks. Phone screen, application in person and offer. Simple and efficient.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Savannah, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TMX Finance in March 2012.

Interview Details – Phone Screen-
HireVue
In-Person
Decision

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for TMX Finance   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Like any other company, let them know what you are looking for.

Worked for TMX Finance? Contribute to the Community!