TNB Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at TNB

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kuantan (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuantan (Malaysia)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at TNB in February 2014.

In my opinion, the interview should be done to all who apply because when interviewed, we will know his ability to fill a post, and my previous good interview. My perception is very nice for the interview. The work environment there is also interest me to work well. The number of persons to be interviewed within 50 people.

Cables Jointer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangi (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangi (Malaysia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TNB.

internally....usually choose from inside the company

Interview Questions
    • always have an theory and practical exams...plus oral and theory and practical exams from main regulator body   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at TNB in January 2010.

the interview focuses on communication skills, a little bit on technical, what you know about the company and some questions to see how you react to pressure and your personality. successful candidate is put on a training program for 1 year where every aspect of your personality will be assessed.

Interview Questions

Worked for TNB? Contribute to the Community!