TNB Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2015

2.6

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuantan (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TNB (Kuantan (Malaysia)) in February 2014.

Interview

In my opinion, the interview should be done to all who apply because when interviewed, we will know his ability to fill a post, and my previous good interview. My perception is very nice for the interview. The work environment there is also interest me to work well. The number of persons to be interviewed within 50 people.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle this position   1 Answer

Cables Jointer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangi (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at TNB (Bangi (Malaysia)).

Interview

internally....usually choose from inside the company

Interview Questions

• always have an theory and practical exams...plus oral and theory and practical exams from main regulator body   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TNB (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2011.

Interview

Depends on which position you apply for. For internal transfer, as long as you have strong network then the interview goes smoothly. TNB has the fresh grad programme that can apply through company web site. For experience professional, need go through normal interview

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kajang (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TNB (Kajang (Malaysia)) in May 2011.

Interview

3 phases interview. Group activity for first and second and one to one interview for last stage under Program Eksekutif Pelatih. Consists of presentation and IQ game test. Overall was exciting. All mentors were very friendly and supportive.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Average. Panel can tolerated on position preference.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TNB in January 2010.

Interview

the interview focuses on communication skills, a little bit on technical, what you know about the company and some questions to see how you react to pressure and your personality. successful candidate is put on a training program for 1 year where every aspect of your personality will be assessed.