TNB

Relevance Date Difficulty

Electrical Engineer Interview

Electrical Engineer
Kuantan (Malaysia)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TNB in February 2014.

Interview Details – In my opinion, the interview should be done to all who apply because when interviewed, we will know his ability to fill a post, and my previous good interview. My perception is very nice for the interview. The work environment there is also interest me to work well. The number of persons to be interviewed within 50 people.

Interview Question – Can you handle this position   View Answer

Cables Jointer Interview

Cables Jointer
Bangi (Malaysia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TNB.

Interview Details – internally....usually choose from inside the company

Interview Question – always have an theory and practical exams...plus oral and theory and practical exams from main regulator body   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TNB in January 2010.

Interview Details – the interview focuses on communication skills, a little bit on technical, what you know about the company and some questions to see how you react to pressure and your personality. successful candidate is put on a training program for 1 year where every aspect of your personality will be assessed.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Worked for TNB? Contribute to the Community!