TNK-BP

Updated Jan 31, 2015
Updated Jan 31, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at TNK-BP

Managare, HSE Interview

First time was contacted by phone, suggest position and salary and ask if it is interesting for me. Additionally ask to advise somebody for this position. Then one to one meeting where we shortly chat with middle level manager. In two weeks morning meeting with vice-president. It was on August. In October I got phone call and confirmation regarding job offer. Was waiting for it 2 more month and finally start to work on January

Interview Questions
    Initial salary offer was very good, so I just insist on it level

Chief Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at TNK-BP in July 2010.

Three interviews. First - HR specialist, second - immediate boss, third - vice president of unit. First - mostly about experience had before, others inerview - more on job, duties and personal details on resume.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TNK-BP in August 2008.

Hiring is done classic way - standard number of interviews, though sometimes takes too much time. Compensations is often fixed but some negotiations is welcome.

Interview Questions
    • If you're so resultful now - why don't you start your own business?   Answer Question
    no negotiations