TNQ Books & Journals Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

1.8

Human Resources Trainee Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TNQ Books & Journals (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

The Interview process is neither good or bad.. 3 out of 5 star.. May be thats because of heavy crowd of candidates walking in.. The Interview took place at the 3 floor asbestos roofed fan less Cafeteria.. For HR Trainee, There were say about 4 round in total - Day 1 - Basic Intro Interview and written test - The Interview was a basic face to face introduction interview. Then The Written test was comprising for Computer knowledge, Analytical, Numerical, Puzzle, Proof reading, Grammar-vowel and Essay writing.. The Written test will be pretty easy if u concentrate and write.. Interview began by 10 am and got over by 12:45pm.. Day 2 - Group Discussion - If you clear the written exam, they will call for group discussion.. They asked us to come by 11:30am, but thou i arrived by 11am, they started the group discussion only by 12:45pm.. Group Discussion happened only for 4 minutes and the HR was not at all focusing on our GD.. GD topic was - "Social networking boon or bane".. But before the GD, he explained us what job we all are going to do here and then only began the GD.. After the GD, he told he would definitely call us for the final probable HR round, but its been 3 weeks and no call yet. So i suppose, i am disqualified.. So my interview process in Incomplete.. Advice to future Candidates - Dont fall for their Recruitment process.. Apply here, only if have command in English, correct age and good experience.. International MBA and reference would be an added advantage..

Interview Questions

• You only worked for one year in your previous organisation. Dont you think that duration is short enough? Why?   1 Answer

Proof Reading Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TNQ Books & Journals (Chennai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview took place in the asbestos roofed cafeteria for all places. The HR wasn't keen on my work experience or stability. He just laid out the shift timings and salary details. It's really the interviewee's choice, whether or not to choose the job.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TNQ Books & Journals (Chennai (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

1st around will be F2F basic technical round , 2nd around will be programming round, which will go for 2 hours , programming question will be " code to add data to SQLdatabase and retrive the updated data from database and show it in fornt "and finally HR round

Interview Questions

• 1st round will be very easy if ur strong in technology, 2nd round will be difficult   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TNQ Books & Journals (Chennai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

good interview process. first round is resume shortlisting. next general English testing like grammar ,articles,vowels etc , computer knowledge, proof reading.

Copy Editor-Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TNQ Books & Journals (Chennai (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Initially a written test followed by a HR interview. Both were easy and you could easily get through the organisation if you are too good in English.Salary is not satisfactory at the initial level.But the atmosphere is so good to work.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not difficulty,If you are good in communicative skill you can get through easily.   Answer Question

Copy Editing Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at TNQ Books & Journals.

Interview

science related

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TNQ Books & Journals.

Interview

Made us literally go up and down for the job. 3 rounds.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No such phase