TNS Global

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Senior QA Engineer
Reston, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TNS Global in April 2009.

Interview Details – 3 people interviewed me at the same time, fairly quickly; 1.5 hrs.

Interview Question – Basic testing questions, boundary test questions.
Asked me telecom questions
  Answer Question

Interviewed at TNS Global

Interview Details – Applied Online because there was an opening
Quick phone call from HR and asked for an interview
4 hour long combining a written test and interviews with HR and the manager

Interview Question – Nothing really.   Answer Question

Qualitative Project Manager Interview

Qualitative Project Manager

Interviewed at TNS Global

Interview Details – Initial communications took place over email. I was asked back for one interview at the office. The interview took about 30 minutes, after which I was asked if I had any questions. The interviewer then showed me around the office and introduced me to the staff. This particular office had a friendly, inviting, comfortable atmosphere and it contained a very small staff size.

Interview Question – Explain how your college major (mine was non-business related) prepared you for this position.   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Researcher
Indore, WV

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at TNS Global in December 2010.

Interview Details – any one can take my interview for this job this is a dream job for me and i am eligible for this.

Interview Question – optional qustions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – nothing

Graduate Trainee Program Interview

Graduate Trainee Program

I applied online - interviewed at TNS Global in June 2014.

Interview Details – Applied for the Graduate Trainee Position through the company website. Got an email with an invitation for the next step which was to complete a numerical reasoning test. After than another email was sent which was for a phone interview. The interview lasted about 20 minutes - Questions were about list you favourite brand, why you like it (i.e. the brand's strength), what challenges this brand is facing right now. More questions followed on the company i.e. Why TNS, what do you know about market research and what does TNS do. Also some situational questions like how would you cope with a deadline driven environment and what if a deadline was pushed back.
The next step if successful is an invitation to the Assessment Centre. Once invited more online tests have to be complete which are verbal reasoning, checking and personality.
The content of Assessment Centre is as follows:
Introductory presentation about TNS, the Graduate opportunities, training & development
 Following the welcome presentation:
 • Competency Based Interview
 • Data Exercise, this is an in house exercise with no preparation required.
The Interview was very long taken by two people. Lots of competency based situational questions such as how would people describe you, describe situation in which you had to improvise etc. The data exercise ends with an individual presentation on the results found given to two people. If successful in these two, you are asked to remain for the day and complete another task. I was unsuccessful after this stage.

Interview Question – was there a situation in which you had to improvise?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied in-person and interviewed at TNS Global.

Interview Details – I approached one of the presenter and immediately emailed him. He replied almost a year later and offering an internship. I was given a phone interview and it was pretty casual.

Interview Question – What do expect to do during this internship?   Answer Question

Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TNS Global in July 2014.

Interview Details – Interview invitation given after phone screening.
1. Reasoning test (The test has three parts: numerical, data and logical.)--- time limit is 40 minutes
2. Aptitude test (powerpoint and excel tasks)--- time limit is 30 minutes
3. Group interview (7 people)
... will shortlist candidates again for 2nd interview.
The whole interview process takes about 2.5 hours.

Interview Question – Talk about a brand that has good marketing strategies   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TNS Global in July 2014.

Interview Details – First test was taken. Simple test, not much difficult.
Then interview was taken. First general questions were asked and then 2 small cases were given just to check the thought process.
In the end some questions were asked related to statistics.

Interview Question – 2 cases were given   View Answer

Regional Trainer/Field Supervisor Interview

Regional Trainer/Field Supervisor
Warwick, West Midlands, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TNS Global in June 2014.

Interview Details – Responded to Monster career board posting, contacted and was given a preliminary interview and was notified of being shortlisted. Contacted for an interview, succesfully passed interviewed and was contacted with an offer of employment.

Interview Question – I found that there were no diffucult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Graduate Trainee

I applied online and interviewed at TNS Global.

Interview Details – Initially happened very quickly for me; first few stages happened over less than 48 hours. Stage 1 submit online application, stage 2 online tests x3 which were reasonably challenging, stage 3 c. 25 minute phone interview about employment history and competency questions, stage 4 assessment centre involving group exercise, individual data analysis and presentation exercise and interview with 2 middle managers, stage 5 another assessment centre which involved individual abstract reasoning puzzle, online test and individual presentation to 4 directors followed by an interview by them.

Interview Question – "Is there anything you're not proud of having done?"   Answer Question

Worked for TNS Global? Contribute to the Community!