TNS Global

28 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Reston, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TNS Global in April 2009.

Interview Details – 3 people interviewed me at the same time, fairly quickly; 1.5 hrs.

Interview Question – Basic testing questions, boundary test questions.
Asked me telecom questions
  Answer Question

Research Executive Interview

Research Executive

Interview Details – Applied Online because there was an opening
Quick phone call from HR and asked for an interview
4 hour long combining a written test and interviews with HR and the manager

Interview Question – Nothing really.   Answer Question

Qualitative Project Manager Interview

Interviewed at TNS Global

Interview Details – Initial communications took place over email. I was asked back for one interview at the office. The interview took about 30 minutes, after which I was asked if I had any questions. The interviewer then showed me around the office and introduced me to the staff. This particular office had a friendly, inviting, comfortable atmosphere and it contained a very small staff size.

Interview Question – Explain how your college major (mine was non-business related) prepared you for this position.   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Researcher
Indore, WV

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at TNS Global in December 2010.

Interview Details – any one can take my interview for this job this is a dream job for me and i am eligible for this.

Interview Question – optional qustions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – nothing

IT Manager Interview

Belgrade (Serbia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TNS Global in January 2010.

Interview Details – Telephone interview, than some tests and final interview with future boss

Interview Question – How to solve situation with bad quality data ASAP.   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Market Research Analyst

Interviewed at TNS Global

Interview Details – I had three round interviews. The 1st round is phone interview by HR. It is only about some basic information check. The 2nd round is with function dept, one director, two managers and one senior executive. There are questions like what you have learned about market research, why you want to step into the industry, what work style you would prefer etc. The last round is with dept leader, a senior director. She gave me a characteristic test and introduced some about the industry.

Interview Question – There are not very technical questions as it is just an entry level job interview. The characteristic test is most unexpected one.   Answer Question

Research Manager Interview

Research Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TNS Global in January 2010.

Interview Details – I had only one interview with a panel of two (one director and your line manager). Standard questions about back-ground, why TNS, salary expectation, etc. Then timed verbal (logic statements) and numerical tests (can practice these online beforehand).

Interview Question – Nothing that really stands out. Maybe a question about previous experience with statistical packages (ie. SPSS).   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Through a recruitment agent. The response was quick and negotiated up my initial salary expectation price.

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interview Details – presentation, director interview, pst

Negotiation Details – easy

Data Processing Project Associate Interview

Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TNS Global.

Interview Details – There are a total of four interviews and three sets of exams. The whole process can be completed within two weeks if you are the right candidate. The preliminary exam takes half a day. It revolves around English proficiency, logic, math, programming and temperament.

Once you have passed the exam you will be appointed for schedule for technical, work situation, and final interviews. I you pass all of those you will be contacted in a few days for the job offer

Interview Question – What would you do if a project cannot be finished before the deadline.   Answer Question

Research Executive Interview

Research Executive
Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TNS Global in September 2013.

Interview Details – 1 hour written test and 1 hour group interview.
The written test was not difficult, just some statistics and logical test.
The group interview was some base question, interviewee have to answer one by one, but it was more like a casual talk.

Interview Question – Think about why do you want to be a researcher and why TNS?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at TNS Global

Worked for TNS Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TNS Global interview questions and advice. All 28 interview reviews posted anonymously by TNS Global employees and interview candidates.