TNS North America Research Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015

Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TNS North America in October 2013.

Initial phone interview with recruiter. Then 2 separate phone interviews with team members who I would potentially work with and my potential manager. The next step was an in person interview, where I was flown to the location and spent the day interviewing in person. I reviewed a questionnaire and provided feedback, had lunch with several team members, then gave a presentation of a de-branded report which I had already done.

Interview Questions
  • Name a project that didn't go so well and how would you have improved that situation - looking back.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TNS North America

Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at TNS North America in March 2013.

Typical interview process - 1:1 interviews with 4 people, case study and presentation.

They refused to validate my parking ticket ($10) , this speaks a lot about the financial health of the company. I have been to several interviews and when you park in paid visitor parking, the first thing they do is to validate your ticket.

Interview Questions