TNTP Program Manager Interview Questions

4.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TNTP (New York, NY).

Interview

Cover letter (tailored to position), assignments related to the position, phone interview with hiring manager, final interview on-site. Lots of excellent communication from the hiring team. Very helpful throughout the entire process. Was always given the opportunity to ask question; was connected with others on the team, to get their perspective on what it might be like to work there. Felt very taken care of the entire time.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if a person who was managed by a person I was managing disagreed with the feedback his/her manager had given her? How would I approach the person I manage and how would I approach the person below him/her to encourage him/her to receive the feedback (not necessarily agree with it, though) in a productive way?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TNTP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TNTP (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

The same day I submitted my resume they emailed me to ask me to complete an assignment as a part of the interview process. It took a day to research the company and complete the assignment. Then the next week I had an in person interview. It was very strange. She typed everything I said like a zombie. Very impersonal and just weird overall. A day or so later they sent me an email telling me I didn't get the job.

Program Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TNTP in April 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by someone from HR inviting me to complete a written assignment that would mimic the conditions of the job I was applying for. I was given about 3 days to complete the assignment and told to make 'assumptions' while completing it. The assignment was fairly labor-intensive, and did require me to make a lot of assumptions about background and project goals. From my end I felt as though I had the skills to complete the assignment, but didn't have enough background to make truly informed decisions while completing the task, so I was not surprised when they did not invite me for an interview. Given the amount of time required for the assignment, it was disappointing that they offered no feedback whatsoever. I really wish they had completed a phone screening first so that I could have learned more about the position and what they were looking for before investing all of that time into their hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Written assignment based on the position you are applying for.   Answer Question