TNTP

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TNTP in January 2011.

The same day I submitted my resume they emailed me to ask me to complete an assignment as a part of the interview process. It took a day to research the company and complete the assignment. Then the next week I had an in person interview. It was very strange. She typed everything I said like a zombie. Very impersonal and just weird overall. A day or so later they sent me an email telling me I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TNTP

Program Manager Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TNTP in April 2012.

I was contacted by someone from HR inviting me to complete a written assignment that would mimic the conditions of the job I was applying for. I was given about 3 days to complete the assignment and told to make 'assumptions' while completing it. The assignment was fairly labor-intensive, and did require me to make a lot of assumptions about background and project goals. From my end I felt as though I had the skills to complete the assignment, but didn't have enough background to make truly informed decisions while completing the task, so I was not surprised when they did not invite me for an interview. Given the amount of time required for the assignment, it was disappointing that they offered no feedback whatsoever. I really wish they had completed a phone screening first so that I could have learned more about the position and what they were looking for before investing all of that time into their hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • Written assignment based on the position you are applying for.   Answer Question