TNTP Recruitment and Selection Associate Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Recruitment and Selection Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TNTP in December 2010.

My interview and hiring experience with TNTP was extremely professional. A very helpful representative from the Human Capital team was my primary point of contact. This representative directed me through a brief interview project, which mirrored job responsibilities and everyday work of the position. After that, I conducted a brief phone interview with a Site Manager, and then about 1 week later I was invited to interview with the Site Manager for my position. The final step in the process included a phone interview with a Partner. In less than 10 days, I received an offer. The entire process was professional and the Human Capital representative was very responsive to my questions. Anyone applying to TNTP should note that the interview process might feel lengthy and disconnected, but this is simply a by-product of an organization that works remotely at sites all across the country. This is easily the most organized, productive and intelligent organization I have ever worked for.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your work planning system and the systems that guide your time management.   Answer Question
I was not in a position where I felt extensive negotiations were warranted, but from experience, I can say that TNTP is certainly willing to negotiate for moving expenses, etc.

Worked for TNTP? Contribute to the Community!