TOPS Software MVP Customer Relations Account Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

MVP Customer Relations Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at TOPS Software in June 2012.

Had a phone interview first, then came in for a face to face interview. I'll be honest, they were totally unprofessional and rude. One person responded to the question "what sort of room for advancement is there?," by telling me that I would get paid more money. Another interviewer thought it was fun to put me on the spot and ask me math questions even though it had nothing to do with the position, and the owner of the company thought it would be cool to curse during the interview. If you are a professional looking for a real job, don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

Not the field I want to go into, and the offices were not very nice, and didn't seem like a good place to work. There is really no opportunity to move up, this is a small operation, they sell one type of software and will always be a small company. Also, the owner will probably retire soon and will probably sell the company, so why invest part of your life in that?