TOTAL

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at TOTAL.

Interview Details – Everything started smoothly. I was asked for my CV. The CV was looked through and according to it I was asked questions. About my university and the previous internship I conducted.

Interview Question – Why did I transferred from geological engineering to reservoir engineering.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at TOTAL in October 2011.

Interview Details – Got the interview through my university's career website. Interview was frustrating because the kept repeating the same questions in different ways. Emphasized on projects and had a lot of behavioral questions. Be prepared! Also asked a technical question. Interview was supposed to be 25 minutes, lasted an hour!

Interview Question – How did you improve something you did?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at TOTAL

Worked for TOTAL? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TOTAL Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TOTAL employees and interview candidates.