TOTAL

37 candidate interviews

Subsea Engineer Interview

Subsea Engineer

Interviewed at TOTAL

Interview Details – Normal interview with the HR, with the normal questions for an intterview... more foccused on your ambitions and goals inside the company... and the roles you would like to have in the company...
followed by an interview with the head of the subsea department with explanations about the subsea department... and some questions about your availability and yourself. As well as your will to join Total.

Interview Question – The most difficult achievement in your life...   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Graduate Trainee

Interview Details – Very thourough

Interview Question – Just study Gmat   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at TOTAL.

Interview Details – Everything started smoothly. I was asked for my CV. The CV was looked through and according to it I was asked questions. About my university and the previous internship I conducted.

Interview Question – Why did I transferred from geological engineering to reservoir engineering.   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Trainee
Port Harcourt (Nigeria)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TOTAL in April 2009.

Interview Details – phone interview, presentation, group panel

Interview Question – Discuss any of 4 given topics   Answer Question

Reservoir Engineer Interview

Reservoir Engineer

Interviewed at TOTAL

Interview Details – Interview was through Skype due to time difference between the US and Aberdeen, Scotland. Questions were relatively easy, just related to experiences on resume.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult   Answer Question

Consultant Freelance Interview

Consultant Freelance

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TOTAL.

Interview Details – N/A as I was an independent contractor from another business

Interview Question – N/A as I was an independent contractor from another business   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Graduate Trainee

Interviewed at TOTAL

Interview Details – very quick. one phone interview directly with people from the team.

Interview Question – none. only questions about my Education, school and and skills.   Answer Question

Chemical Engineer Coop Interview

Chemical Engineer Coop

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at TOTAL.

Interview Details – I have applied through my school career fair, and company interviewed around 60 people, only 3 people got the offer. I sent follow-up and thank you letter but I've never get back any news from them from 4 months ago.

Interview Question – Lots of behavioral questions asked, such as conflict with boss and team working and leadership situation.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Network and Security Engineer Interview

Senior Network and Security Engineer
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TOTAL in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied via Linkedin and had an initial telephone conversation with HR after 2 weeks. Then a week later attended face to face technical interview in office as mentioned by HR. However no tech questions were asked and round was only meant to know the candidate profile and set expectations of the job role. Few days later got a response that Total would not proceed further with my application as they found other candidate.

Technical Advisor Interview

Technical Advisor
Houston, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TOTAL.

Interview Details – Phone interview with Manager. Team interview on site. Very relaxed. Profressional. Specific to my job and experience.

Interview Question – What would I do to help/improve/motivate   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fairly easy. Not much room for negotiation...but fair.

Interviews for Top Jobs at TOTAL

Worked for TOTAL? Contribute to the Community!