TOTAL Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

2.9

Assistant Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TOTAL (Nairobi (Kenya)) in January 2011.

Interview

I dropped my CV at their offices and was called for an interview 3 weeks later. The panel comprised the Chief accountant, HR manager and Finance director. The interview questions were not very hard, objective and interactive

Interview Questions

• What I expect to be doing in 15 years   1 Answer

Senior Network and Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TOTAL (Beirut (Lebanon)) in February 2014.

Interview

I was hired by a Lebanese company which has office in Luanda, their client were Total and they provide support and I was an Outsourcing Total employee via the Lebanese company.

Chargée Relations Écoles Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TOTAL (Paris (France)) in June 2014.

Interview

Entretien avec 2 managers, très informel, discussion, echanges, elles ont beaucoup parlé, plus que moi, m'ont présenté l'entreprise, je savais que j'étais pris en sortant de l'entretien. 1 seul entretien. Pas de rencontre avec les autres apprentis

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TOTAL (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview was expedited due to the nature of the role. Overall it was a pleasant session. Had your run of the mill interview questions such as 5 year plans, what you know about the industry and your most difficult experience. Doubt any well prepared individual would have problems. It was also a good time to find out more about the business which the interview panel was very open about. It gave me the opportunity to learn as much about the industry as they did about my personality and potential fit in the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at TOTAL.

Interview

Applied online via the Total Careers website portal for the post. Received a response a few weeks after applying for the post, was contacted for an interview at the Total Offices. However, a phone interview was done instead.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TOTAL (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2013.

Interview

I originally saw the job on the internet through a recruitment consultancy. I made contact and had a telephone interview. This then moved on to two separate Skype Interviews and then a finally I was flown to Singapore for a face to face interview. Immediately after the face to face interview I was offered the position and we sorted out the package then and there.

Interview Questions

• What value to you feel you can bring to our company.   1 Answer

Apprenticeship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TOTAL (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process quite interesting, the qeustions are commonly about work experience, organization experienc
    e, college daily activities, future plan and reason why choose total. Thr interview process is about 1 hour and the interviewers are from human resource department and user. The user ask much about technical skill and basic knowledge about oil and gas exploration and production.

Interview Questions

• Whats your future plan? 5 years plan from now   1 Answer

Back Office Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TOTAL (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Very straightforward interview process. The questions were basic, they just wanted to know what you know about the company and asked about your skills. I initially had a phone interview, then I was asked to do online tests (numerical, verbal, and personality). After successfully passing both of these stages I was invited to an assessment centre in London

IT Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Harcourt (Nigeria)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TOTAL (Port Harcourt (Nigeria)) in February 2012.

Interview

It was a test based on general knowledge in mathematics, English and current affaIrs. it was really not something difficult,they are questions anyone would be able to answer. one must also be current with recent information about total E&P.they also consider your speed and accuracy in the test.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Accra (Ghana)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TOTAL (Accra (Ghana)) in March 2011.

Interview

The panel was not prepared. the interview was held in a small crowded office. The panel lacked coordination, in my presence questions asked were countered by other panel members. The interview was quite brief

Interview Questions

• What is a cashflow statement   1 Answer