TOTAL Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TOTAL (Paris (France)).

Interview

One interview for presentation of the local conditions and the status of the Project I was supposed to lead. Nothing was checked on my past experience. I did not have any chat with my future N+1 or even with my future N+2. Actually, it did not sound as an interview with review of past experience and tests or whatever.

Interview Questions

• Classical questions about past experience, willingness for the future and readiness to be mobilised.   Answer Question

Webmarketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nanterre (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TOTAL (Nanterre (France)) in August 2015.

Interview

Le processus a été très rapide. J'ai été contactée 2 semaines après avoir postulé et j'ai passé un entretien le lendemain. J'ai eu une réponse positive sous 6 jours. Durant l'entretien j'ai du expliquer avec beaucoup de détails mes expériences passées. Ensuite le recruteur m'a présenté le poste et les compétences attendues.

Interview Questions

• Jusqu'ici pourquoi avez vous seulement de courtes expériences?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TOTAL (Brussels (Belgium)).

Interview

apply online, get a phone interview, and then a face 2 face interview, with simple questions about motivation, experience, university classes, 5 strenghts and 5 weaknesses, and so on and so on

Interview Questions

• Simple questions about motivation, experience, university classes, 5 strenghts and 5 weaknesses   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TOTAL.

Interview

The process was easy but took some time. They were really oriented and presented the job position clearly. They gave us an apptitude test and asked us to take it online. Then, they asked us to come for an interview at their office and they asked regular interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What devision would you like to join?   1 Answer

Chargé De Projets Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TOTAL.

Interview

Un entretien avec un cabinet RH avec des tests psychologiques, puis un entretien avec un opérationnel puis avec le directeur de l'entité. L'ambiance est plutôt décontractée, pas de piège. Le processus était un peu long : le tout a pris environ 3 mois.

Interview Questions

• Échange autour des expériences précédentes, ressentis... pas de piège.   Answer Question

Assistant Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TOTAL (Nairobi (Kenya)) in January 2011.

Interview

I dropped my CV at their offices and was called for an interview 3 weeks later. The panel comprised the Chief accountant, HR manager and Finance director. The interview questions were not very hard, objective and interactive

Interview Questions

• What I expect to be doing in 15 years   1 Answer

Senior Network and Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TOTAL (Beirut (Lebanon)) in February 2014.

Interview

I was hired by a Lebanese company which has office in Luanda, their client were Total and they provide support and I was an Outsourcing Total employee via the Lebanese company.

Chargée Relations Écoles Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TOTAL (Paris (France)) in June 2014.

Interview

Entretien avec 2 managers, très informel, discussion, echanges, elles ont beaucoup parlé, plus que moi, m'ont présenté l'entreprise, je savais que j'étais pris en sortant de l'entretien. 1 seul entretien. Pas de rencontre avec les autres apprentis

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TOTAL (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview was expedited due to the nature of the role. Overall it was a pleasant session. Had your run of the mill interview questions such as 5 year plans, what you know about the industry and your most difficult experience. Doubt any well prepared individual would have problems. It was also a good time to find out more about the business which the interview panel was very open about. It gave me the opportunity to learn as much about the industry as they did about my personality and potential fit in the company.

Total Energies Nouvelles Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at TOTAL.

Interview

Applied online via the Total Careers website portal for the post. Received a response a few weeks after applying for the post, was contacted for an interview at the Total Offices. However, a phone interview was done instead.