TOTAL

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Maintenance Engineering Interview

Maintenance Engineering
South Killingholme, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at TOTAL in May 2009.

Interview Details – All three members of the interview panel were polite and were quick to calm settle the situation. The interview consisted mainly of a semi-structured questions from all three individuals. This ranged from personal questions, general HR and HSE questions to specific technical related questions. Questions ranked from being easy to quite challenging but overall was ok. Interview lasted just short of 2 hours probably mainly due to me asking numerous questions. Initial perception of the people and work culture was very positive and I look forward to startign my new job.

Interview Question – Give me an example of how you contributed to a group project?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing was negotiable.

Interviews for Top Jobs at TOTAL

Worked for TOTAL? Contribute to the Community!