TOTAL Reservoir Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Reservoir Engineer Interview

Interview was through Skype due to time difference between the US and Aberdeen, Scotland. Questions were relatively easy, just related to experiences on resume.

Other Interview Reviews for TOTAL

Reservoir Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  La Garenne-Colombes (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Garenne-Colombes (France)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at TOTAL in November 2012.

Had an interview after a three months internship. Talk to three people, one former reservoir engineer, a person in management and the head of the reservoir department. Questions were over my achievements and also stuff from my resume. It each lasted about 45 min. Basic questions as like why I wanted to join the company, what I will bring and why I believed I was qualified for the job.

Reservoir Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Balikpapan (Indonesia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Balikpapan (Indonesia)

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TOTAL in August 2010.

First , about 150 candidates have an assesment test. after 2 weeks, about 60 candidates called for presentation and group discussion. 60 candidates divided into 10 groups. each candidates must prepare presentation based on their educational background. At the presentation day, we presented it and have a discussion . Just one obeserver from HR whom observe the process. And then, candidates whom succeed called for 1:1 interview with HR.

Reservoir Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at TOTAL in March 2008.

Affter CV was accepted, I was personally contected and updated on any progress of my application. At the interview, there was very welcome environment. Started with a few HR questions about my behaviour and attitude. Then reservoir manager asked questions about the work and skills. Filled three tests for intelligence, skills and psychological. Tests seemed to be easy to do.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you choose reservoir engineering?   View Answer
    • What is the difference between material balancee and simulation? Where do you use one against another?   Answer Question
    Be open and honest with Total. What they offer is a good reflection of what you can do in the company.

Worked for TOTAL? Contribute to the Community!