TOTAL

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at TOTAL

Interview Details – Interview was through Skype due to time difference between the US and Aberdeen, Scotland. Questions were relatively easy, just related to experiences on resume.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult   Answer Question

La Défense (France)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at TOTAL in November 2012.

Interview Details – Had an interview after a three months internship. Talk to three people, one former reservoir engineer, a person in management and the head of the reservoir department. Questions were over my achievements and also stuff from my resume. It each lasted about 45 min. Basic questions as like why I wanted to join the company, what I will bring and why I believed I was qualified for the job.

Interview Question – The questions were all very straightforward.   Answer Question

Balikpapan (Indonesia)

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TOTAL in August 2010.

Interview Details – First , about 150 candidates have an assesment test. after 2 weeks, about 60 candidates called for presentation and group discussion. 60 candidates divided into 10 groups. each candidates must prepare presentation based on their educational background. At the presentation day, we presented it and have a discussion . Just one obeserver from HR whom observe the process. And then, candidates whom succeed called for 1:1 interview with HR.

Interview Question – do you satisfied with your GPA ?   View Answer

Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TOTAL in March 2008.

Interview Details – Affter CV was accepted, I was personally contected and updated on any progress of my application. At the interview, there was very welcome environment. Started with a few HR questions about my behaviour and attitude. Then reservoir manager asked questions about the work and skills. Filled three tests for intelligence, skills and psychological. Tests seemed to be easy to do.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose reservoir engineering?   View Answer
  • What is the difference between material balancee and simulation? Where do you use one against another?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be open and honest with Total. What they offer is a good reflection of what you can do in the company.

Interviews for Top Jobs at TOTAL

Worked for TOTAL? Contribute to the Community!