TOTAL UK

TOTAL UK Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at TOTAL UK

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Not a really nice experience with TOTAL. The company didn't show any level of diversity as they mainly used it for the interview stage. However, the interview consisted of a written test, group test and personality test.

Interview Questions

Commercial Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TOTAL UK in February 2011.

I did apply online for Total E&P UK Commercial Officer program, and managed to get a phone interview with of the company managing the resourcing for Total E&P UK. Following the phone interview, I was invited to attend an Assessment center in Aberdeen which was tailored to assess a mixture of skills of and experience of the applying candidates. Unfortunately, I was not able to land this dream job, but my feedback about this experience was very positive.

Interview Questions