TOTO USA Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at TOTO USA

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Interview

I was contacted by HR after they found my resume online. After a brief phone interview, I was brought in for a plant tour and an onsite interview with 3 senior engineers and 1 HR rep. Although it was 4:1, it was not intimidating. The interview process was about 50% getting to know me, and 50% standard interview questions (Describe a time when...and how did you react?). After one more face to face and a different plant tour, I received an offer. The entire process took less than 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TOTO USA.

Interview

TOTO used a Japanese recruiter as the initial contact.
    Went through two face-to-face interviews. Last interview included HR.
    Salary negotiation was botched, since the Japanese recruiter "low-balled" my salary expectations to TOTO. It was necessary to hold-out for a higher offer. HR finally came forward and added 5% to close me. I needed the job and accepted.

Interview Questions

• "Would you be satisfied without being able to advance in responsibility if you joined our team?"

(This question is based on the fact that Americans are rarely ever promoted in management, over their Japanese national co-workers)

1 Answer