TPP Not for Profit

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Development Associate Interview

Development Associate

I applied online and interviewed at TPP Not for Profit.

Interview Details – Hiring process was expedited as there was immediate need to fulfill my position. This should have been a warning as there was a month's worth of work that needed to be addressed upon returning from training. This was because no one in the department took the initiative to learn the system in case the database administrator left.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. They asked open ended questions until satisfied that I had the skill and experience needed to take on the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase. I was offered a range and they decided at what end of the range I would be paid. I was lo-balled as I had not completed my bachelor's yet, but have earned an 8% raise since the initial offer.

Worked for TPP Not for Profit? Contribute to the Community!