TRACE International Interview Questions in Annapolis, MD

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at TRACE International

Due Diligence Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TRACE International (Annapolis, MD).

Interview

One phone screen and one in-person interview. Both were relatively brief and easy. Had the senior manager of due diligence and the would-be my direct supervisor who was a due diligence manager interview me.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of one to ten, rate your skills of Word and Excel. It wasn't actually difficult or unexpected at all, but I can't think of anything else.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR wasn't conciliatory, and I still believe I got a lowball figure. The salaries here are generally low though.

Due Diligence Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at TRACE International (Annapolis, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied on-line and recieved a phone call about a week later. The phone interview was easy and was invited for an in person interview for later that week. THe interview itself was fine, very conversational, though it was obvious that not everyone in the panel had read my resume. Took 7 weeks to finally give me an answer after initally saying it would only take 10 business days. Kept delaying a response when I attempted to follow up.