TRACELINK Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Reading, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TRACELINK (North Reading, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

A short (less than 30 minute) phone conversation with a recruiter. I then had a longer (just under 1 hour) phone conversation with a Vice President. I was told there were a number of candidates, and the final 2-3 would be brought in for face-to-face interviews with several executives.

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TRACELINK.

Interview

Initial interview was over the phone with a VP, then brought in for face-to-face interviews. Interviewed with 5-6 people. People were very motivated, excited and positive about company outlook. Interview was conversational, few technical questions and more on business & strategy

Interview Questions

• Have you developed any APIs? Presented to C-level Executives?   Answer Question

Implementation Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TRACELINK.

Interview

Got a note on LinkedIn regarding the position. One phone interview, then a face to face interview with the recruiter and one of the peer project managers. Second face to face interview with reporting director, VP, and with CEO. Overall very positive experience with quick feedback. Background check got completed a week ahead of schedule and started right away. Prior I was at a Cambridge network giant but was bored and wanted a more competitive and dynamic environment.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TRACELINK (Wakefield, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

Level 0: HR contractors reach out after shortlisting Level 1: Department lead/ Director phone screens Level 2: face to face with a bunch of people 30 minute slots with 5-6 (mainly interfacing department heads) (based on their feeling), it could mean another face to face round Culture: Overworked, lack of proper decision making authority at Director level; Slow and dragging (per feeling during the interviews). Contracted HR missed out on a couple of names or giving titles of people interviewing with by the candidate (a minimum, I'd say) - Lack of agility. Most of the seniors are from the previous company "supply scape" Contracted HR's views conflicted with the impression got during the actual face to face. for example, company's vision of everyone work from the office location at Wakefield, MA doesn't seem so sensible if they want to double in 2014 (by employees). Residual feeling: Company has a lot of potential but silly issues stopping it.

Interview Questions

• None difficult, most discussions are around what we bring to the table and fitment assessment.   Answer Question