TRC Companies Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2014
Updated Sep 1, 2014

2.0

Emmision Testing Specialist Interview

I applied online - interviewed at TRC Companies.

Interview was not well put together, more or a quick resume review and general questions about how my work history could apply to the position I was interviewing for. Did get a quick walk around the shop and a brief explanation of various probes/sensors as well as the day to day working life.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really, just basic questions about being able to work out of town for up to a few weeks at a time.   View Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, ME
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 months - interviewed at TRC Companies in November 2011.

I was called in to interview for an open coordinator position. I thought the interview went well, but I was told I wasn't needed. Months later, a position opened, and I interviewed again and again thought it went well. I was called back a third time thinking it was another round of interviews, and it was a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was "do you have any questions" because I didn't want to demonstrate my lack of knowledge of the engineering process. I had no clue what I would actually be doing.   Answer Question
    An engineer I have come to know well told me, "whatever he offers you, ask for 10% more" as I was walking in. I wasn't expecting an offer at the time, the dollar amount was there in print, so I signed. No negotiation. The amount was almost exactly what I expected, though 10% more would have been better.

Distribution Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TRC Companies in March 2012.

Very friendly and down to earth group during the hiring process. Smooth transition into company.

Interview Questions
    • Did not give additional info or provided info to allow one to expand his or hers horizon in the company. What additional training or schooling needed to excel in this field?   Answer Question
    No negotiations allowed at the hiring interview. Just will you accept the job or not?

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 months - interviewed at TRC Companies.

Seven interviews and no offer for months.

I didnt really negotiate, I was ecstatic as it was a huge increase.

Worked for TRC Companies? Contribute to the Community!