TRC Financial Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at TRC Financial

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TRC Financial (Irvine, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview process consists of three rounds. The first is a brief in-person interview with the two principals of the business, Darren Galloway and James Roberson. The following round is a more in-depth interview that will last around an hour or so. The third round is a lunch interview with the whole staff of the business. They will then extend an offer to those who are fortunate enough to make it that far.

Darren Galloway has very good credentials in the industry and is a no nonsense kinda guy. He focused on technical questions the entire interview. If you weren't able to successfully answer his questions he would become very uninterested and hint that the interview was essentially over.

Jim Roberson was very friendly. He emphasized the company's family-like atmosphere and long history in the business. He knows more of the technology oriented aspects of the business and asked more fit questions.

Interview Questions

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at TRC Financial (Irvine, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

This was a screen out interview, which was roughly half hour. The two principals were the interviewers and they asked very general questions such as educational background and career goal. The atmosphere was very friendly and casual. They told me they would let me know if I could have a second interview in the following week at the end, but I never heard back from them. I tried to email them but no one replied.

Interview Questions