TRG Customer Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inbound Sales and Customer Service Interview

Inbound Sales and Customer Service
Hampton, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TRG Customer Solutions in February 2011.

Interview Details – It was a group interview it took maybe a half an hour. They made it very clear that they did not want students or someone who had a second job. If you agreed that you were not a student and not looking for a second job you filled out an application. The next day I received a call to comeback to take a drug test and started training the next week

Interview Question – They didn't ask a lot of question just if you had customer service or prior call center experience   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation the salary was $11.00 hourly

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Beckley, WV

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TRG Customer Solutions in June 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, called and spoke with Hiring Manager/Recruiter, set up interview within 1 week. Interview I had to fill out 2 sets of papers that included 3 different tests on computer knowledge and customer knowledge had to answer questions about sales and about irate customers. Had questions about how to deescalate calls.

Interview Question – Can you sale me this Pen?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. It was a take it or leave it situation.

Operation Supervisor Interview

Operation Supervisor
Newport News, VA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at TRG Customer Solutions in May 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process was a farse, from my prospective there was no formal interview, the entire process was set up for FTE growth without properly screening the potential employees

Interview Question – Please try to be as detailed as possible regarding the technical question, business case, etc.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Team Manager Interview

Team Manager
Bend, OR

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at TRG Customer Solutions.

Interview Details – It was strictly a numbers game. They needed people in the seats and with the economy in the tank, there were lots of people willing to work for lower wages.
After initial application weeding out and if test was passed, potential new hires were interviewed, approximately 95% of those passing were hired.

Interview Question – They were all typical interview Q's   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, pay was preset.

Senior IOS Advisor Interview

Senior IOS Advisor
Bend, OR

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TRG Customer Solutions in December 2010.

Interview Details – Senior Advisors are recommended by management from the pool of first level inbound technical support advisors. The recommended advisors who choose to become senior advisors attend a one week training class where they are taught about the tools used, the policies, and the responsibilities of a senior advisor.

Typically, first level advisors are recommended for their people skills.

Interview Question – There is no interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Sales Interview

Sales
Easton, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TRG Customer Solutions in June 2010.

Interview Details – Simple Interview, Seems to have needed employees at the time due to new campaigns up and coming.
Very Simple questions regarding past experience. Worked for 6 months before i left there was someone else in charge of hiring.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was given choice sales or customer service....i chose sales and at the end of day was still given customer service job. Not happy!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Indiana, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TRG Customer Solutions in August 2009.

Interview Details – I went in, they gave me the easiest test on computer proficiency ever (pick from a list which is part of MS Office). when I was finished they asked me questions from a list and I answered them. They then took me to one of the supervisors who asked more questions, then I left. They told me training started in a week and a half.

Interview Question – When they looked at my application and saw I was a college graduate they asked "don't you think this job is below you?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate. If you are considering an offer do not take it, It will be the worst job you ever have.

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TRG Customer Solutions in March 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was very specific. Interviewer was friendly and informative, explaining alot about job title and responsibilities. Question asked were general and with second interview got progressivly challenging. 3rd interview was deinetly the hardest with specific examples of work history and managment style needed to answer detailed questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   View Answer
  • What would you do the first day in the office after being hired?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Did not feel that culture was best fit for personality and work style.

Any Interview

Any
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TRG Customer Solutions in April 2010.

Interview Details – the first thing they give you is a test to see how much information you can process in a certain amount of time. i can't remember but i think it was eight minutes. after that you are scheduled for a second interview. it's a basic one on one. there is a drug test and background check.

Interview Question – what is your past experience?   Answer Question

In-bound Technical Interview

In-bound Technical

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at TRG Customer Solutions in June 2012.

Interview Details – Went through the online app. Recieved an invitation to a presentation where they made it CLEAR what the expectations would be for the job. Was then given a short 20 question aptitude test and invited back for a face to face interview later that day.
That interview lasted 20 minutes or so...was then invited to attend a 3 hour presentation/pre-screening lab. That included a pretty easy (for me anyway) 50 question test. Was called three days later and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would handle a customer service complaint. Give examples of how you have dealt with complaints in the past   Answer Question
  • What has been your experience when calling tech support as an end-user.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. The offer was cut and dry.

Worked for TRG Customer Solutions? Contribute to the Community!