TRG Customer Solutions Interview Questions

2.1

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bend, OR

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TRG Customer Solutions.

It was strictly a numbers game. They needed people in the seats and with the economy in the tank, there were lots of people willing to work for lower wages.
    After initial application weeding out and if test was passed, potential new hires were interviewed, approximately 95% of those passing were hired.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation, pay was preset.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beckley, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beckley, WV

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TRG Customer Solutions in June 2012.

Applied online, called and spoke with Hiring Manager/Recruiter, set up interview within 1 week. Interview I had to fill out 2 sets of papers that included 3 different tests on computer knowledge and customer knowledge had to answer questions about sales and about irate customers. Had questions about how to deescalate calls.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. It was a take it or leave it situation.

Inbound Sales and Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TRG Customer Solutions in February 2011.

It was a group interview it took maybe a half an hour. They made it very clear that they did not want students or someone who had a second job. If you agreed that you were not a student and not looking for a second job you filled out an application. The next day I received a call to comeback to take a drug test and started training the next week

Interview Questions
    • They didn't ask a lot of question just if you had customer service or prior call center experience   View Answer
    No negotiation the salary was $11.00 hourly

Senior IOS Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bend, OR

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at TRG Customer Solutions in December 2010.

Senior Advisors are recommended by management from the pool of first level inbound technical support advisors. The recommended advisors who choose to become senior advisors attend a one week training class where they are taught about the tools used, the policies, and the responsibilities of a senior advisor.

Typically, first level advisors are recommended for their people skills.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at TRG Customer Solutions in June 2010.

Simple Interview, Seems to have needed employees at the time due to new campaigns up and coming.
    Very Simple questions regarding past experience. Worked for 6 months before i left there was someone else in charge of hiring.

Interview Questions
    I was given choice sales or customer service....i chose sales and at the end of day was still given customer service job. Not happy!

Operation Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at TRG Customer Solutions in May 2010.

The hiring process was a farse, from my prospective there was no formal interview, the entire process was set up for FTE growth without properly screening the potential employees

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TRG Customer Solutions in April 2010.

the first thing they give you is a test to see how much information you can process in a certain amount of time. i can't remember but i think it was eight minutes. after that you are scheduled for a second interview. it's a basic one on one. there is a drug test and background check.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TRG Customer Solutions in March 2010.

Interview process was very specific. Interviewer was friendly and informative, explaining alot about job title and responsibilities. Question asked were general and with second interview got progressivly challenging. 3rd interview was deinetly the hardest with specific examples of work history and managment style needed to answer detailed questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself.   View Answer
    • What would you do the first day in the office after being hired?   View Answer

Did not feel that culture was best fit for personality and work style.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indiana, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indiana, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at TRG Customer Solutions in August 2009.

I went in, they gave me the easiest test on computer proficiency ever (pick from a list which is part of MS Office). when I was finished they asked me questions from a list and I answered them. They then took me to one of the supervisors who asked more questions, then I left. They told me training started in a week and a half.

Interview Questions
    • When they looked at my application and saw I was a college graduate they asked "don't you think this job is below you?"   View Answer
    I was not able to negotiate. If you are considering an offer do not take it, It will be the worst job you ever have.

In-bound Technical Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TRG Customer Solutions in June 2012.

Went through the online app. Recieved an invitation to a presentation where they made it CLEAR what the expectations would be for the job. Was then given a short 20 question aptitude test and invited back for a face to face interview later that day.
    That interview lasted 20 minutes or so...was then invited to attend a 3 hour presentation/pre-screening lab. That included a pretty easy (for me anyway) 50 question test. Was called three days later and offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you would handle a customer service complaint. Give examples of how you have dealt with complaints in the past   Answer Question
    • What has been your experience when calling tech support as an end-user.   Answer Question
    No negotiations. The offer was cut and dry.