TRG Interview Questions

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bend, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TRG (Bend, OR) in March 2011.

Interview

the interview process was good however was quite long and tedious.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TRG.

Interview

Very easy to get in. Interview process asks basic information. All you have to do is stay within the company, and they are willing to keep you.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasig City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TRG (Pasig City (Philippines)) in May 2012.

Interview

Initial interview , Exam, Final Interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I stated my work experience comprehensively and the positions and compensations I had in previous companies. My resume speaks for itself aside from passing given exams and interviews

CSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TRG (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in June 2011.

Interview

It was a good experience interviewing in TRG. First I was interviewed with HR department the campaign manager. Where I passed it and after 2 days I was appointed for my New Hired Training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be confident do what your heart says not your brain.

Reports Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasig City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TRG (Pasig City (Philippines)) in May 2011.

Interview

24 hour Hiring process

Negotiation

bargain your skills

Analyst Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TRG (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in September 2010.

Interview

It was good but would've been better as the scheduling coincided with lunch and none was offered and it all depended on the interviewer's availability rather than viewing the interviewee's time as precious.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negiotiation

Analyst Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TRG (Lahore (Pakistan)) in August 2010.

Interview

Process started off with pre-interview test. Unlike other software house the test was not technical but pure Analytical and IQ focused. Surprisingly that test pass ration is about 10 out of 100. After that a couple of technical interviews in span of a 3 weeks (that is too long). Technical interviews based on basic concept of OOP (40%) and SQL (60%). Then one analytical interview totally focused on problem solving and analysis. after that interview with Lahore Site Head along with Karachi Site Head on the call. That was technical + analytical. Till now the process took about 6 weeks. Then after two weeks got confirmation call.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't do much negotiation as they always offer higher than market + bonuses are really good.

Tech Support Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TRG in June 2009.

Interview

The interview consisted of going over job application. Asking the standard questions, how did you hear about us, availability time. They asked the standard behavioral questions. I was in an office, which had another recruiter sitting at a computer typing away. Easy interview.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TRG (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in January 2008.

Interview

Initially, a recruitment seminar was conducted where the organizational goals & objectives were clearly explained. Shortlisted candidates were then called for interview (including myself) along with an aptitude test. After successfully clearing the test and interview, I was called in to sign an offer letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was very satisfied with the initial offer and accepted. No negotiation required.