TRG

3.1

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

CSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at TRG in June 2011.

It was a good experience interviewing in TRG. First I was interviewed with HR department the campaign manager. Where I passed it and after 2 days I was appointed for my New Hired Training.

Interview Questions
    Be confident do what your heart says not your brain.

Analyst Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TRG in September 2010.

It was good but would've been better as the scheduling coincided with lunch and none was offered and it all depended on the interviewer's availability rather than viewing the interviewee's time as precious.

there was no negiotiation

Analyst Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TRG in August 2010.

Process started off with pre-interview test. Unlike other software house the test was not technical but pure Analytical and IQ focused. Surprisingly that test pass ration is about 10 out of 100. After that a couple of technical interviews in span of a 3 weeks (that is too long). Technical interviews based on basic concept of OOP (40%) and SQL (60%). Then one analytical interview totally focused on problem solving and analysis. after that interview with Lahore Site Head along with Karachi Site Head on the call. That was technical + analytical. Till now the process took about 6 weeks. Then after two weeks got confirmation call.

Interview Questions
    Didn't do much negotiation as they always offer higher than market + bonuses are really good.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TRG in January 2008.

Initially, a recruitment seminar was conducted where the organizational goals & objectives were clearly explained. Shortlisted candidates were then called for interview (including myself) along with an aptitude test. After successfully clearing the test and interview, I was called in to sign an offer letter.

Interview Questions
    I was very satisfied with the initial offer and accepted. No negotiation required.