TRI-COR

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at TRI-COR

Candidate Interview Review

Contractor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TRI-COR.

I submitted my resume to a current TRI-COR employee at the time, then I was contacted by HR to complete and submit an application as well. Once that was completed, I was contacted to arrange an in-person interview with the team and manager I would be working with. After that interview, I was brought in to the local office to interview with the director at the local office.

Interview Questions
    • I can't recall that there was anything too difficult or unexpected, honestly.   Answer Question
    As part of filling out my application, I was asked about my current salary and salary expectations. During my interview with the director, he asked once again about my salary and salary expectations, and did not try to renegotiate, but he did say that he wasn't sure he'd be able to get me the money I'm asking, since corporate was the one who made the decisions. I did end up getting the money I had asked for.