TRIRIGA

Very Easy Interview

QA Interview

QA
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TRIRIGA in April 2011.

Interview Details – First there is a phone screen that lasts about 30 minutes. If the phone screen goes well, there will be a half-day face to face interview process.

Prior to the personal interviews, there was an application to be completed, with a request for references. The application also requested a complete salary history, starting and ending salaries for all jobs listed. That portion got left blank.

The interviews started with a 1:1, then a mixture of group and 1:1 interviews for a grand total of 7 interviews crammed into a half day.

They did contact the references provided as well as previous employers.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?   View Answer
  • Tell me about a time when you had difficulty with your manager and how you resolved the issue(s).   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I declined the offer as another opportunity beat them to the punch.

Even so I would have likely refused the offer based upon their salary negotiation tactics. They were aggressively negotiating for as low of a salary as they could get. They even went so far as to tell me they were trying to verify my pay AND pay structuring with my previous employer. Luckily my former employer has a policy that prohibits the disclosure of that information.

The company needs to learn that a prospective hire's salary history is confidential. They should instead focus on whether the prospective hire's salary requirements fit with the company budget for the position.

Business Development Interview

Business Development
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TRIRIGA in October 2009.

Interview Details – It was a three step process. In the first meeting, the Sales Manager asked me the same questions over the phone and in-person. I first met with HR and the Sales Manager in my face to face and they asked me to do a role play with them selling a solution.

The second meeting consisted of a face to face with the VP of Worldwide Sales.

The third and final meeting was with the two sales reps and the manager.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If you came back from start-up culture, I wouldn't recommend working at this company. The culture and management bureaucracy are major cons.

Worked for TRIRIGA? Contribute to the Community!