TRUGlobal Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2015

2.0

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TRUGlobal (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

The CEO takes another candidate in for an interview the same time I'm supposed to be in the interview with him. Then, during my interview, he starts checking his email and takes another call. Didn't even shake my hand when I left, and he just turned around to his computer and started typing while I left his office. Never had I experienced that!! He asked me a lot of personal questions, which I didn't mind answering, but you are there for a professional interview, not for a interview about my personal life and what I've done in every country and why I lived there. He basically told me I would be his personal PA which meant getting his coffee, lunch, dry cleaning, going shopping for costco for his trips to India for business, supporting him and the other smaller staff at the office. I have a Master's in nonprofit management. He was very unprofessional as a CEO, and I don't know his former employees kept leaving him. He wasn't willing to discuss the salary because he didn't know if I was willing to accept the position, and only would tell me if I would say yes to the position. I am sorry, but this is the USA, and you do business properly here, and you talk about salaries with your potential candidate rather than being secretive about it. The person who called me for the position didn't know to tell me which position I was interviewing for, and kept asking me for my salary range. When I told her I couldn't tell her my exact salary range because I didn't know what I was being interviewed, she asked me if I was willing to go down on my salary range! It was not professional because you don't discuss these with an admin person who is just setting up the interview for you, and she lives in India!!

Interview Questions

Unprofessional Setting False expectations - I was basically going to be his personal servant (coffee runs, food runs, clean the car, dry cleaning, shopping for his trips to India, then some office work as well) Not sure if they will treat you with the standards we have in the USA because most of his employees are in India First impressions are important - the first thing I smelled when I came into the office was BO (Body Odor) - That's very unprofessional! Asked me very personal questions, kept looking at my ring fingers and my body Started answering an email in the middle of us interviewing, and then answering a phone call Didn't feel valued as a potential/future employee

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TRUGlobal.

Interview

a lot of question about oracle tech.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TRUGlobal (Bangalore (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

This company keeps advertising requirement for the position of Senior Executive - Administration at regular intervals. Often the # of vacancies advertised is more than one - up to five at times. I have attended the interview more than once for the said position - may be in a span of last 1.5 years - none clicked! Each time I got a very standardized response from their senior most talent acquisition manager. ..... "your CV has been shortlisted, but is currently put on hold as per our client's instructions". If this happens once or twice, I can understand. I attended four times,and this happened to me on all the four instances. Till the very end they did not reveal to me who who their client was. Every time I inquired about the client, they said "the client is a fortune 500 company / a multi-billion dollar company and so on". And kept on asking me to follow-up with them, which I religiously did each time. After rigorously following up with them, they said they would get back to me with updates - a promise never fulfilled. My sincere advise to anyone dealing with this company is to exercise due caution. Please ensure all conversations and agreements that is / have been made is in writing. It may prove to be extremely helpful in future.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions about general administration / facilities management.... nothing out of the box!   Answer Question

Associate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TRUGlobal (Bangalore (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

I got a call from TruGlobal and they conducted a telephonic interview then. After that I had another round where they tested my basic skill set. I was then asked to report to Client location for another 4 rounds of interview after which I was selected.

Interview Questions

• They asked about basic skill sets like communication, grasp of MS office etc.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

2 step process , 1st technical second is managerial

Interview Questions

• The reson for change and expectation from the organization   Answer Question