TRUMPF Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at TRUMPF

Process Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at TRUMPF in July 2009.

I was asked to do a presentation on my previous work experience. After that we went to a fab tour
    and the 1:1 interview with the hiring manager and other senior manager.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at TRUMPF in December 2008.

the interveiw is pretty strait forward. It include a introduction on the company, the department and the job responsibility of the hiring position. I did an overview of my background, including eduction, working experience and my capabilities. Then I answered most of the technical question they want.

Secretarial Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TRUMPF in May 2008.

During the 1:1 interview which lasted over an hour, the executive interviewing was constantly watching the hallway traffic. Besides the extreme lack of eye contact, the person was sitting facing the hallway for all but the first and last couple of minutes. If this was a test as to how I would react, it sure did not leave a positive or professional impression.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected or difficult question asked?   View Answer