TRW Automotive

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Maintenance Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TRW Automotive in February 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview went well, asking about supervising expererance and how I handled the skilled trades? I told him I lead by example and worked as a team with all skilled trades. Would also have the experanced workers work with non-experanced to use it as training. Problems are sloved as a group with my final appoveal to proceed. I was asked to explain my PM experance and safety training. On the 1:1 interview I was basicly toured though the plant and introduced to some of the operators and a pipefitter. then the HR manager told me he would call me real soon. I was called two days latter saying, they can not hire any one at this time, Main office had pulled the job, and would call me when they could hire again!!

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a worker who did not want to do his job?   View Answer
  • What did you do when your boss or manager told you to do something that was wrong.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at TRW Automotive

Worked for TRW Automotive? Contribute to the Community!