TRW Automotive

Updated Oct 7, 2014
Updated Oct 7, 2014

3.3

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at TRW Automotive.

1 to 1 programming questions, the interviewer asked about questions on the resume and then give me 4 questions on c language programming. it is average difficulty, but need to be proficient in c

Other Interview Reviews for TRW Automotive

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TRW Automotive in May 2011.

The main Interviewer called me almost immediately after I applied to set up a phone interview. During the phone interview I was asked some questions from programming language C besides other personal or background related question. He wanted to make sure whether it is worthy to call for the on-site interview.
    The on-site interview was panel interview by four different groups. The questions starts from a very easy one but they can and will go very deep just to see the depth of knowledge. They expect that the candidate will have knowledge for programming, related hardware and industry practices for writing, maintaining and testing codes.

Interview Questions
    • Write codes for the variable that is altered by external control. I did that but the trick was to use proper specifier before the variable declaration so that the variable change its value with immediate effect.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Timişoara (Romania)
    Anonymous Employee in Timişoara (Romania)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TRW Automotive in June 2010.

I applied online for some software developer positions on various companies from Timisoara. I received a phone call one morning from a TRW employee asking me if I can come to a written test 3 days from then. The test had 5 sections and was in English: programming, electronics, testing, automotive and software products life cycle. Some of the parts were really difficult but you didn't have to score high in every section. After that I had an interview at the company site (it comprised a personality test, English skill test and IQ/Intelligence Test). The last interview was with a boss who came from England and after that I received the offer by phone.

Interview Questions

The offer was not good enough