TSA Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at TSA

J Band Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at TSA (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Applied on line made it through all of their hurdles and was asked to come to Arlington, VA for an interview panel. They asked something like six questions that I don't know how they would hire anyone on the questions posed but than again look at their employee stock.

Interview Questions

• questions had nothing to do about transportation security everything about management style. The interview was a joke and I knew more than the panel that's for sure. There is no way to prepare for the interview as the questions were generic management questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Lead Transportation Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in SeaTac, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at TSA (SeaTac, WA) in October 2010.

Interview

Surprisingly difficult. Learn the STAR format for answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negation with pay or schedule.

Tso Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at TSA (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2010.

Interview

Back in 2010, I only had two interviewers who asked me questions. There questions are not the standard "Why should we hire you?" type questions. All Questions are behavior type questions. They usually start with, "Tell me about a time...Give me an example of a time...Describe a specific situation...etc..." They focus on core values. I had integrity, team spirit/teamwork, conflict management, split-second decision type of questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you made an unpopular decision. How did you handle the situation and what were the results?   Answer Question