TSA (Transportation Security Administration)

www.tsa.gov
Unclaimed Profile

TSA (Transportation Security Administration) Supervisory Transportation Security Officer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015

1.5

Supervisory Transportation Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TSA (Transportation Security Administration) (Dallas, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Looked at background determined I was qualified but no positions available. Told me I could accept another position and the move up. Interview consisted of several what would you do questions. How to deal with rude and disorderly passengers, drunks etc. Some with regard to employee theft and airline employees trying to circumvent security procedures.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Other Interview Reviews for TSA (Transportation Security Administration)

Supervisory Transportation Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TSA (Transportation Security Administration) (Houston, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process is based on who they feel is qualified. They change qualifications from years in service to years in the position they are looking for to whatever they feel. To change qualifications so much gives a false sense of "why others were hired / promoted" Once you are interviewed the numbers are based on a curve if they do not "meet" their total promotion total. The panel review questions are all the same. Once you know them, you can get any job if you are well known. Scoring the interviews is only half of getting the job.

Interview Questions

• How well do you get along with others.   2 Answers