TSA (Transportation Security Administration)

www.tsa.gov
Unclaimed Profile

TSA (Transportation Security Administration) TSO Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2015

2.6

Tso Interview

Interview

there is a credit check, background check, physical check, interview pretty basic but can take up to two years before an offer is made. It is a very lengthy process especially if you are currently unemployed.

Negotiation

no negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for TSA (Transportation Security Administration)

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at TSA (Transportation Security Administration) (San Jose, CA).

Interview

the interview process was the same as all job interview. Where you come in and seat on front of a person. They ask questions then you would answer them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation process at all.

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TSA (Transportation Security Administration) (San Juan, PR) in May 2014.

Interview

Easy process but I didn't receive the airport asestment until a year after taking the CBT. Questions aren't hard at all so nothing to worry about. You sign a form where you agree not to disclose any information but trust me it is not hard.

Tso Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at TSA (Transportation Security Administration).

Interview

If you are a male the process takes an incredibly long time. It will go beyond months to even a year.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You accept what they offer, nothing more.

Tso Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at TSA (Transportation Security Administration).

Interview

Conducted a thoroughly investigation in where you worked who are your friends and relatives. Went to local college to take a x-ray image test, vocabulary knowledge skill test, personality test . Two months later I was called to an office near O'Hare Airport. The staff conducted a medical and color blind examination, physical endurance test, finger printing and finally a 2 person panel interview. They asked if I can leave the office for 5 minutes. When I re-entered They gave an offer and I accepted.

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate my pay.

Tso Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at TSA (Transportation Security Administration).

Interview

It was a long wait for the interview and when I finally got it the questions were ridiculous.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TSA (Transportation Security Administration) (New York, NY).

Interview

My interview was first on phone with a machine that asked questions. After that, mass sweating in, physical tests, and uniform fittings.

Tso Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at TSA (Transportation Security Administration) in August 2012.

Interview

You have to go step by step in order to get the job, just follow instructions. The interview is a structure interview just answer all questions to the best of your knowledge.

Anonymous Employee in Swanton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSA (Transportation Security Administration) (Swanton, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

Took two years to get hired. Had an interview at the airport with someone from Cleveland. First interview canceled due to a huge snow storm. Was told if wanted to continue process had to go to Cleveland to be interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions, each one was based on how you would handle a certain situation or how you handled in the past.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I interviewed at TSA (Transportation Security Administration) (Santa Barbara, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

The entire process took about 9 months.

Interview Questions

• I will not consider any of the steps for the TSO position to be difficult. However, you must do some research on how to respond to life experience/situational questions for the interview.   Answer Question

I declined because I was offered the job right after being hired by a law enforcement agency.