TSL Marketing Business Development Specialist Interview Questions

2.0

Business Development Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TSL Marketing.

Interview

The process was relatively easy. I interviewed well and felt that I impressed the interviewers. I knew what I was getting into having done business development/cold calling/sales previously. Everyone was very friendly and I got a call back almost as soon as I got home from the interview telling me to to come in the following Monday for my first day.

Interview Questions

• I can't say there was a most difficult question. They wanted to know who I was, get a feel for my personality and see if I had relevant skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was hired through a placement firm.

Other Interview Reviews for TSL Marketing

Business Development Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TSL Marketing.

Interview

I believe TSL Marketing does a great job of finding the right candidates. The questions were direct and straight to the point. I look forward to continuing on in the interviewing process, so far, I have had one over the phone interview and an brief interview.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TSL Marketing (Columbia, MD) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview went very well. When asked if I had IT knowledge I said no, I was told not to worry I would be trained. I was so happy that they hired me. I totally put in everything I could to learn and reach the goals, They said you must make 110 calls per day, I made an average of 134 - 156 I worked for six days they said not to come back because they are hiring people that are better qualified; So they do not do what they commit to do. I quit my job to accept this job offer and because of them I now have no job. This is a totally unfair company never in my life have I had such a terrible experience, and I'm still paying for it because now I have no JOB!!

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TSL Marketing (Pune (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

I uploaded a resume on the website and was called for an interview

Interview Questions

• Nothing Difficult , I was asked being a I.T person why was there a switch in marketing Field   Answer Question

Business Development Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TSL Marketing in October 2010.

Interview

After my CV was selected I got a phone call from the person responsible for hiring in Poland. The interview was conducted all in English as the language skills were essential for this position. The conversation was to quickly scan my previous experience, discuss the scope of responsibilities and present my salary expectations and timely availability to join the company. The second stage was an 1:1 interview in the company's office. The main point was to learn the manager and know eachself better. The conversation was focused on personal skills and again scanning my previous experience. The interview was in made all in English.

Interview Questions

• How do you overcome the difficulties in contact the person you are seeking to?   Answer Question
    • What do you do if your team is off track and the only person being on track is you and your OTT bonus depends on your teams results as well?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The company is open to negotiate if you present the desired skills. However there is a limit to avoid discrepancies in the salary among the team members.