TSL Marketing Business Development Specialist Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2014

2.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Development Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TSL Marketing.

I believe TSL Marketing does a great job of finding the right candidates. The questions were direct and straight to the point. I look forward to continuing on in the interviewing process, so far, I have had one over the phone interview and an brief interview.

Other Interview Reviews for TSL Marketing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TSL Marketing in January 2012.

The interview went very well. When asked if I had IT knowledge I said no, I was told not to worry I would be trained. I was so happy that they hired me. I totally put in everything I could to learn and reach the goals, They said you must make 110 calls per day, I made an average of 134 - 156 I worked for six days they said not to come back because they are hiring people that are better qualified; So they do not do what they commit to do. I quit my job to accept this job offer and because of them I now have no job. This is a totally unfair company never in my life have I had such a terrible experience, and I'm still paying for it because now I have no JOB!!

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at TSL Marketing in April 2013.

I uploaded a resume on the website and was called for an interview

Interview Questions
    • Nothing Difficult , I was asked being a I.T person why was there a switch in marketing Field   Answer Question

Business Development Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TSL Marketing in October 2010.

After my CV was selected I got a phone call from the person responsible for hiring in Poland. The interview was conducted all in English as the language skills were essential for this position. The conversation was to quickly scan my previous experience, discuss the scope of responsibilities and present my salary expectations and timely availability to join the company. The second stage was an 1:1 interview in the company's office. The main point was to learn the manager and know eachself better. The conversation was focused on personal skills and again scanning my previous experience. The interview was in made all in English.

Interview Questions
    • How do you overcome the difficulties in contact the person you are seeking to?   Answer Question
    • What do you do if your team is off track and the only person being on track is you and your OTT bonus depends on your teams results as well?   Answer Question
    The company is open to negotiate if you present the desired skills. However there is a limit to avoid discrepancies in the salary among the team members.