TSL Marketing

Updated Jan 19, 2015
Updated Jan 19, 2015

2.3

Business Development Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TSL Marketing.

The process was relatively easy. I interviewed well and felt that I impressed the interviewers. I knew what I was getting into having done business development/cold calling/sales previously. Everyone was very friendly and I got a call back almost as soon as I got home from the interview telling me to to come in the following Monday for my first day.

Interview Questions
    • I can't say there was a most difficult question. They wanted to know who I was, get a feel for my personality and see if I had relevant skills.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. I was hired through a placement firm.

Inbound Marketing Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TSL Marketing in December 2014.

I was brought in mid-process by a referral. I submitted a custom designed resume (branded with their logo) and was invited to produce a "creative project," using a medium of my choice (presentation, write-up, performance, you name it) which was very refreshing--allowed me to showcase my personality. They weighted company culture fit very heavily in their decision process.

Interview Questions
    • They threw in a couple of those standard, obscure, "make-you-think-on-your-feet" questions, which I usually don't do well with, but apparently I said something right!   Answer Question

Business Development Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TSL Marketing.

I believe TSL Marketing does a great job of finding the right candidates. The questions were direct and straight to the point. I look forward to continuing on in the interviewing process, so far, I have had one over the phone interview and an brief interview.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at TSL Marketing.

Initial phone call led to a face to face interview. Offered position within one week

Interview Questions
    • They push the notion of promoting within but will you be able to live on the smaller base salary for a couple years?   View Answer

LOw base and commute simply did not add up for me personally

Lead Progression Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TSL Marketing in December 2013.

Hard to contact the interviewer. The best way was by phone. After the phone interview, I was surprised to find and an email offer just 2 days later, and a rush start date for Monday. The offer was made Friday.

Interview Questions
    • He challenged my qualifications for the job. I had the job description in front of me and reviewed it point by point of how my experience and skills lined up. I was really irritated by the challenge and asked for a higher base salary range.   Answer Question
    He was able to give me the salary that I requested.

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TSL Marketing.

I interviewed with a number of people throughout this process, most of them remote. The initial phone interviews went very well, and I could instantly tell that the individuals on the other end of the phone were knowledgeable and truly cared about the company. I eventually had the pleasure of interviewing that the company's HQ in Columbia, MD to interview with David English, the CEO. The questions they asked were basic and applied to the position.

Interview Questions
    Very simply, and very fair.

List Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at TSL Marketing.

Was sent over by a staffing agency and interviewed the same day by a manager a senior employee and 3-4 Business Development Specialists. The interview went well and I heard back from them later that day.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing very difficult. They liked that I had experience and were sizing me up to see if I was a fit for the company.   View Answer
    The pay was pre-negotiated with the staffing firm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TSL Marketing in January 2012.

The interview went very well. When asked if I had IT knowledge I said no, I was told not to worry I would be trained. I was so happy that they hired me. I totally put in everything I could to learn and reach the goals, They said you must make 110 calls per day, I made an average of 134 - 156 I worked for six days they said not to come back because they are hiring people that are better qualified; So they do not do what they commit to do. I quit my job to accept this job offer and because of them I now have no job. This is a totally unfair company never in my life have I had such a terrible experience, and I'm still paying for it because now I have no JOB!!

Customer Experiance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TSL Marketing in July 2010.

I had three phone interviews. They mainly asked about my familiarity with sales and knowledge of technology.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle being asked a question about technology you didn't know anything about.   View Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TSL Marketing.

Hiring and Interview process is easy. Mostly all new joiness are references of existing employees. There is no Aptitude Test, no GD's, no V&A round. If your English is good, then you are hired even if you do not have experience.