TSL Marketing

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at TSL Marketing.

Interview Details – I believe TSL Marketing does a great job of finding the right candidates. The questions were direct and straight to the point. I look forward to continuing on in the interviewing process, so far, I have had one over the phone interview and an brief interview.

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Columbia, MD

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at TSL Marketing.

Interview Details – Initial phone call led to a face to face interview. Offered position within one week

Interview Question – They push the notion of promoting within but will you be able to live on the smaller base salary for a couple years?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – LOw base and commute simply did not add up for me personally

Customer Experiance Specialist Interview

Customer Experiance Specialist
Quincy, MA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TSL Marketing in July 2010.

Interview Details – I had three phone interviews. They mainly asked about my familiarity with sales and knowledge of technology.

Interview Question – How would you handle being asked a question about technology you didn't know anything about.   View Answer

Campaign Manager Interview

Campaign Manager
Columbia, MD

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TSL Marketing.

Interview Details – I interviewed with a number of people throughout this process, most of them remote. The initial phone interviews went very well, and I could instantly tell that the individuals on the other end of the phone were knowledgeable and truly cared about the company. I eventually had the pleasure of interviewing that the company's HQ in Columbia, MD to interview with David English, the CEO. The questions they asked were basic and applied to the position.

Interview Question – None that were really difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very simply, and very fair.

List Development Specialist Interview

List Development Specialist
Boston, MA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at TSL Marketing.

Interview Details – Was sent over by a staffing agency and interviewed the same day by a manager a senior employee and 3-4 Business Development Specialists. The interview went well and I heard back from them later that day.

Interview Question – There was nothing very difficult. They liked that I had experience and were sizing me up to see if I was a fit for the company.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The pay was pre-negotiated with the staffing firm.

Columbia, MD

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TSL Marketing in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interview went very well. When asked if I had IT knowledge I said no, I was told not to worry I would be trained. I was so happy that they hired me. I totally put in everything I could to learn and reach the goals, They said you must make 110 calls per day, I made an average of 134 - 156 I worked for six days they said not to come back because they are hiring people that are better qualified; So they do not do what they commit to do. I quit my job to accept this job offer and because of them I now have no job. This is a totally unfair company never in my life have I had such a terrible experience, and I'm still paying for it because now I have no JOB!!

Interview Question – Do you have IT experience?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TSL Marketing.

Interview Details – Hiring and Interview process is easy. Mostly all new joiness are references of existing employees. There is no Aptitude Test, no GD's, no V&A round. If your English is good, then you are hired even if you do not have experience.

Interview Question – Sell something in front of the HR / MD   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at TSL Marketing in April 2013.

Interview Details – I uploaded a resume on the website and was called for an interview

Interview Question – Nothing Difficult , I was asked being a I.T person why was there a switch in marketing Field   Answer Question

Business Development Specialist

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TSL Marketing in October 2010.

Interview Details – After my CV was selected I got a phone call from the person responsible for hiring in Poland. The interview was conducted all in English as the language skills were essential for this position. The conversation was to quickly scan my previous experience, discuss the scope of responsibilities and present my salary expectations and timely availability to join the company. The second stage was an 1:1 interview in the company's office. The main point was to learn the manager and know eachself better. The conversation was focused on personal skills and again scanning my previous experience. The interview was in made all in English.

Interview Questions

• How do you overcome the difficulties in contact the person you are seeking to?   Answer Question
  • What do you do if your team is off track and the only person being on track is you and your OTT bonus depends on your teams results as well?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The company is open to negotiate if you present the desired skills. However there is a limit to avoid discrepancies in the salary among the team members.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TSL Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TSL Marketing interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by TSL Marketing employees and interview candidates.