TSS Photography

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Interview

IT

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at TSS Photography.

Interview Details – The interview process was for a new position. It was explained as technical support. I had one round of an interview and was granted the job.

Interview Question – None - It was for a technical support job. I explained that I had above average knowledge of the office suite and was able to troubleshoot in house programs.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Accepted it with no negotiation.

Photographer Interview

Photographer
Duluth, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at TSS Photography in October 2008.

Interview Details – Found an add in the local news paper for a Job opening. The description was for a photographer and if anyone was interested to attend an open house at their office. The open house went through what was expected on picture day and the general type of equipment that would be used. Also a technical demonstration of our ability to photograph was required. We went through several scenarios of photographing each other then reviewed them and critiqued each other.

Interview Question – What draws you to photography?   Answer Question

Worked for TSS Photography? Contribute to the Community!