TSX Group Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at TSX Group

Senior Monkey Boy Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TSX Group in June 2009.

The interview process was easy. Short questions from HR, manager and directors. C++ test was decent but not that challenging. If you have an extensive experiences, then you are likely to get in. It took a while to get the offer though as 1st, 2nd and c++ test took a while in between but interviews themselves were easy and no hard questions. Having a detailed resume helps.

Technologies Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TSX Group in September 2007.

TSX had a quick recruiting process for my position, my manager interviewed me, then HR, then job offer. The interview with the hiring manger was on practical aspects of my previous related work experience, was very easy from professional point. HR interview was after that and was very simple/short behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
    Negotiations took a week after that initial offer. TSX was not flexible regarding changing legal terms of the offer, but was flexible with the financial incentives.