TSX Group

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Monkey Boy Interview

Senior Monkey Boy

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TSX Group in June 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was easy. Short questions from HR, manager and directors. C++ test was decent but not that challenging. If you have an extensive experiences, then you are likely to get in. It took a while to get the offer though as 1st, 2nd and c++ test took a while in between but interviews themselves were easy and no hard questions. Having a detailed resume helps.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Technologies Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TSX Group in September 2007.

Interview Details – TSX had a quick recruiting process for my position, my manager interviewed me, then HR, then job offer. The interview with the hiring manger was on practical aspects of my previous related work experience, was very easy from professional point. HR interview was after that and was very simple/short behavioral interview.

Interview Question – Describe a multi-tier system   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations took a week after that initial offer. TSX was not flexible regarding changing legal terms of the offer, but was flexible with the financial incentives.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TSX Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TSX Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TSX Group employees and interview candidates.