TSYS Acquiring Solutions

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

UNIX Tester Interview

UNIX Tester

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at TSYS Acquiring Solutions.

Interview Details – Good communication with recruiter to set up phone interview and then on-site interview. And it looks like a good team to work with. 1-1.5 hours of interview and 1-1.5 hours of written test.

Interview Question – What is your technical and non-technical strength?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Senior Interview

Financial Analyst Senior

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at TSYS Acquiring Solutions.

Interview Details – Initial approach via campus job posting. Scheduled for telephonic/Skype interview as I was in California and school in Arizona. Basic fit questions and resume overview. Lucky to have had payments industry experience

Second round was in person interview in Tempe office. Interviewed with Accounting Director, CFO, Strategy Director and Product As Director (all alumni, except acctng dir) Questions on prior work experience and related questions

Very casual and non technical. More of a fit test as focus was on grooming the candidate for the job responsibilities

Interview Question – Was asked negotiations experience where in I had to say no to client   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Tempe, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TSYS Acquiring Solutions.

Interview Details – Phone interview. HR rep was very pleasant and professional. Basic background questions of work history and why I left. Invited for in-person interview. Received email with info at about interview (where, when, with whom). Went to in-person interview. 1 hour long with basic and situational questions. Pretty straight forward. Very professional.

Interview Question – What are my weaknesses? Standard question, but tried to honestly answer.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Received another offer.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

SQA Engineer Interview

SQA Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at TSYS Acquiring Solutions in July 2011.

Interview Details – Mine was job fair, so there was written test first.

Interview Questions

Programmer Analyst II Interview

Programmer Analyst II

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TSYS Acquiring Solutions in July 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was with the Manager of the group and the Senior Technical Architect. The manager asked the basic interview questions (describe your skills, describe your weaknesses, etc.) while the architect asked me questions about programming. The interview lasted about 35 minutes.

Interview Question – Do you subscribe to technical journals or magazines to stay abreast of the latest technology?   View Answers (2)

Accounting Specialist Interview

Accounting Specialist
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 months - interviewed at TSYS Acquiring Solutions in August 2009.

Interview Details – I was aproved in the first interview, then the process has been in stand by. since then.

Interview Question – Why should they give me the job?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TSYS Acquiring Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TSYS Acquiring Solutions interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by TSYS Acquiring Solutions employees and interview candidates.