TSYS Acquiring Solutions

www.tsysacquiring.com

TSYS Acquiring Solutions Interview Questions

2.8

UNIX Tester Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at TSYS Acquiring Solutions.

Good communication with recruiter to set up phone interview and then on-site interview. And it looks like a good team to work with. 1-1.5 hours of interview and 1-1.5 hours of written test.

Financial Analyst Senior Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TSYS Acquiring Solutions.

Initial approach via campus job posting. Scheduled for telephonic/Skype interview as I was in California and school in Arizona. Basic fit questions and resume overview. Lucky to have had payments industry experience

Second round was in person interview in Tempe office. Interviewed with Accounting Director, CFO, Strategy Director and Product As Director (all alumni, except acctng dir) Questions on prior work experience and related questions

Very casual and non technical. More of a fit test as focus was on grooming the candidate for the job responsibilities

Interview Questions
    • Was asked negotiations experience where in I had to say no to client   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TSYS Acquiring Solutions.

Phone interview. HR rep was very pleasant and professional. Basic background questions of work history and why I left. Invited for in-person interview. Received email with info at about interview (where, when, with whom). Went to in-person interview. 1 hour long with basic and situational questions. Pretty straight forward. Very professional.

Interview Questions
    • What are my weaknesses? Standard question, but tried to honestly answer.   Answer Question

Received another offer.

SQA Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at TSYS Acquiring Solutions in July 2011.

Mine was job fair, so there was written test first.

Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at TSYS Acquiring Solutions in August 2009.

I was aproved in the first interview, then the process has been in stand by. since then.

Programmer Analyst II Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TSYS Acquiring Solutions in July 2009.

Interview was with the Manager of the group and the Senior Technical Architect. The manager asked the basic interview questions (describe your skills, describe your weaknesses, etc.) while the architect asked me questions about programming. The interview lasted about 35 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Do you subscribe to technical journals or magazines to stay abreast of the latest technology?   View Answers (2)