TSYS Interview Questions in Alpharetta, GA

Updated Aug 14, 2015

3.2

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TSYS (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed a in-person and hands on coding on a Apple Mac. Asked to implement Queue and Linux grep command. In the phone interview, they straight go to questions and they won't introduce them self. So you don't know whom you are talking to like a director or senior engineer.

Entry Level Grad Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied and a few weeks later had an in person interview. Around 6 other candidates were there as well, they all look liked fresh college grads. Position was to fill many entry level positions in marketing, sales, IT, web design, and development.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral questions. "If I had to pick an actor or other person who had similar qualities to myself who would it be"   Answer Question

College Grad Entry Level Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSYS (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

You get interviewed by 4 different people. They are all nice and tell you are the perfect person for their company at the end of the interview. They got back to me in about a week.

Interview Questions

• What are the areas which you would most be interested in working, and what are the areas that you would have the least experience.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

I was initially invited to have a first round panel interview. That took about an hour, with two different interviews each with two people on the panel. Those interviews were very casual and comfortable. This is where they most likely weed out people that don't have energy or the communication skills they are looking for. They informed me about the different departments and growth opportunities. Asked me what I did in my past jobs, likes dislikes and gave me a couple of analytical scenarios, which were I felt comfortable with. I was contacted about a week later with an invitation to interview with a manager. This interview was still comfortable but full of more difficult questions and scenarios.

Interview Questions

• I wouldn't say the questions were extremely difficult but they asked a lot of "What would you do if..." or "How would you handle a situation like..."   Answer Question