TSYS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Test Analyst Interview

Senior Test Analyst
Columbus, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at TSYS in March 2011.

Interview Details – * Had multiple phone interviews with recruiter. I could tell he got irritated when I mentioned my salary requirements since they were outside the companies range for the job title.
* Process was much easier once I got past the recruiter and into the face to face interview.

Interview Question – I always find it difficult to answer those questions about your most challenging problem from a previous job.

I also hate those required interview questions such as "what are your best and worst qualities" and "what do you see yourself doing in five years?"

I know they have certain questions that are required, but once we got past those and actually talked, the interview was much better.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Stick to your guns on salary, and know that vacation/PTO is always negotiable.

Associate Director Interview

Associate Director

I applied online and interviewed at TSYS.

Interview Details – Two managers (one from another department) conducted the very standard interview.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TSYS.

Interview Details – The interview process is fairly simple . After a online application there was a interview with two managers. Asked very basic questions they told very basics about the job . The orientation process was very basic and covered the company as a whole with people from several different departments in one orientation. It was confusing and useless.

Interview Question – If there was a movie about you what famous person would you want to play you?   View Answer

Systems Software Analyst II Interview

Columbus, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TSYS in May 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter and they took care of presenting my CV, arranging for interviews and salary negotiation. I had a phone interview, a face to face the next day, then an offer within 6 business days.

Interview Question – The interviewer did most of the talking. The most difficult question was, "Where do you see yourself in 5 yrs?"   Answer Question

Associate Director - Atlanta, GA Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TSYS in February 2012.

Interview Details – Had several screening calls, then two phone interviews that seemed to go well. The hiring manager committed to get back to me with next steps the following week, but then never called. Followed up with the recruiter through different channels, never got an answer.

Interview Question – No real challenging questions.   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Associate Director
Columbus, GA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TSYS in January 2012.

Interview Details – Panel driven, good questions around situational, behavior and performance experience

Interview Question – What are your opportunities for improvement.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Reasonable.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at TSYS in December 2012.

Interview Details – I attended a TSYS college fair and submitted a application online. I was contacted about a month later for an interview. Before the interview there is a personality test. The interview asked the basic questions. After the interview there is an extensive background check. I was contacted two weeks later with an offer.

Interview Question – Do you know what we do? Name a situation where it would be better to keep your opinion to yourself.   Answer Question

Programming Analyst Interview

Columbus, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TSYS.

Interview Details – The hiring process wasnt hard. Attended an Information Session. Applied Online, Called for an Interview. Had a Two Manager on One Interview for 30 minutes. They asked basic question and several behavioral questions. Offered a position. Gave consent to run my background, criminal, and credit check. Just be yourself and you will be fine. There was about a week between each stage in the process.

They didn't ask to many technical questions, only what I was familiar with.

Interview Question – Why should why hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Columbus, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TSYS.

Interview Details – you have to go though a Temparoy agent

Interview Question – What would your job be like on a daily base   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Thier was not one

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Tempe, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TSYS.

Interview Details – Phone call, asking me generic questions. Invited me a for a 1-to-1 interview. Received email with details and info for 1-1 to interview. 1-1 interview very professional. Lasted 1 hour. Questions were standard. I really thought this would be a company I would work for.

Interview Question – none, all standard questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I received another offer.

Interviews for Top Jobs at TSYS

Worked for TSYS? Contribute to the Community!

TSYS Videos

TSYS – Why Work for Us?

Drop off your business card! Interested in working with TSYS and don't see your dream job? We are opening new positions daily, and the best way to say informed is to join our talent network. Just tell us a bit about… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TSYS interview questions and advice. All 22 interview reviews posted anonymously by TSYS employees and interview candidates.