TTC (Toronto Transit Commission)
ttc.ca Toronto, Canada 5000+ Employees

TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Represenstative Interview

Customer Service Represenstative
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TTC (Toronto Transit Commission).

Interview Details – 3 interviews with a panel of 2 managers

Interview Question – Can you tell us about your faults   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was necessary

Track Maintenance Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) in April 2013.

Interview Details – two interviewers with one direct supervisor and one assistant.
questions mainly on behavioral and situational.
eg. what is your past experience related with data analysis
eg. provide one example of resolving team conflict
also technical questions
eg. do you know how to handle a total statioin?
eg. do you have any experience related with working in an environment that might contain hazard?

Interview Question – did you work in any confined environment or have any night shift?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – night shift

Operator Interview

Operator
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) in June 2012.

Interview Details – They have called for an information session. They checked the abstract and the licence to see if they meet the requirement. Then there was an infomation session where we have to fill some forms and answer some survey questions. And at the end, we have to do two tests. Depending on how we did on the tests, we will be selected to the next process. But I haven't heard from them since then.

Interview Questions

• If you bought $4000 worth of some items and sold it for
    $5000 dollars, making $50 on each, how much the each
    Item were originally bought?
      View Answer
  • Group of lagre number were given. And you find out which
    is not repeating
      Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Transit Operator Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) in January 2012.

Interview Details – exceptional for myself, friend got hired and suggested i drop off a resume with an abstract, next day i got a call, went in for the interview, physical test, intelligence test, interview and i walked out with the job. i was part of a mass hiring who was then laid off 7 months later, but i was called back in 4. the process is very detailed, the turn over is high.

Interview Questions

IT Support Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) in March 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was one on one. The interviewer asked a few questions about past projects that I worked on, and asked questions about hypothetical situations.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TTC (Toronto Transit Commission)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) employees and interview candidates.