TTI Floor Care North America Inc.

www.ttifloorcare.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Glenwillow, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc. in June 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online and was contacted by HR rep for initial phone screening. The HR rep was knowledgeable and informative. About a week later I had an in person meeting with the group members (one at a time). No really tough questions - just asked about my back ground and current job details.

Interview Question – No really tough questions - just given more specific job details.   Answer Question

Buyer/Planner Interview

Buyer/Planner
El Paso, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc. in July 2010.

Interview Details – Phone Interview with Recruiter then an interview was scheduled with Direct Supervisor.

Interview Question – The most question is when you asked about your weak points or weaknesses....   View Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer
Glenwillow, OH

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc..

Interview Details – I initially found the job posting through a job site (I think Monster). Applied, and received a call from HR within 24 hours requesting a thorough phone screening. The phone screen was scheduled about 2 days later, which went off very well. At the end of the call, the HR rep said they would like to do a phone interview with the hiring manager. The phone interview was scheduled for about 2 days later, which also went off very well. Received a call from HR about 2 days after that for an invitation to an onsite interview. The experience was very professional and pleasant. The morning after the interview I was informed they would like to make an offer, which was prepared that same day. Salary was transparent the whole time, so no negotiation was necessary. Accepted and the onboarding process was very smooth and quick.

Interview Question – The questions were extremely insightful, as they did not question my qualifications- they allowed my resume to speak for itself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None needed.

R & D Engineer Interview

R & D Engineer
Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc..

Interview Details – The worst interview process I have gone through in my life. I was phone interviewed three times by HR, then I was called for an in person interview in Cleaveland, OH. I did not see what I expected as per the schedule, nobody was present on time. Out of 6 managers 3 were not present at all. After a month or so they called me for a second in-person interview. This time the hiring managers, the departmental head were present and it went well. I performed very well in the interview and after two weeks HR manager let me know that, all the managers were satisfied with my performance and they are gonna let me about the next step a week later. Two weeks later, HR manager said,they want me for another round of interview, i said ok. After 3 days, HR manager said, its not needed, the departmental manager will talk to you. The department head just talked to me for a minute or so. Again after that, this time the HR manager told, they are gonna take two weeks to letme knowthe final result and step. Months and months went, they didnt let me know anything, I called, the HR manager didnt recieve, I gave email, No reply! Finally, one day he called and told that, he could not follow it up and the interview has yet NO Resulat, but you have done good job, bla bla bla...he again tok time about two weeks or so, never heard anything. I was so much annoyed with their attitude of handeling with one of the candidates, they will just want to tantalize you. Finally, I called Hr from the other number and he could not avoid, this time also he said they have not yet came up to a decision. About more than 5 months later, from the 1st interview, the HR manager let me know that, they are not goinf forward! Last but not least, though promised several times, they have not even reimbursed my travel and hotel cost like 600 dollars yet today! and i know they will not and I have no more taste to deal with the HR manager any more. I should say, this was a DISGUSTING experience with TTI fllorcare. They should keep their promise and at least value the candidate's time and effort and so maintain a healhty communication.

Very Easy Interview

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Glenwillow, OH

I applied online and interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc..

Interview Details – It is the worst interview process that I have ever gone through.I went onsite for the interview and never heard back from them even after a number of follow ups.I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult   View Answer

Worked for TTI Floor Care North America Inc.? Contribute to the Community!