TTI Texas

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representatives Interview

Sales Representatives

I applied through college or university and interviewed at TTI Texas.

Interview Details – I got an interview at University career fair, recruiters were very nice. had 30 minutes interview next day. Next I flied to Fort Worth and had interview onsite.

Interview Question – Why TTI?
Why Sales Rep?
  Answer Question

Warehouse Operator II Interview

Warehouse Operator II
Fort Worth, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TTI Texas in June 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, saw a "Now Hiring" sign on there old building. I called first and they mentioned they were having a job fair and their new building. Interviews on the spot, got a call back a week later, asking if I would be interested. I did have to call and check on my application though. lengthy process but it worked to my advantage.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to show leadership skills. What was the situation and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not negotiable. can only pick what shift you would rather work, 6-2, 1-9, 9-7

Account Representative

I applied through college or university and interviewed at TTI Texas.

Interview Details – The first interview was very conversational and they mainly explain the training process. The second interview was at the facilities at Texas.

Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at TTI Texas in April 2013.

Interview Details – Recruited at career fair, interviewed with local Sales Manager on campus, was notified in a few days that they were interested in flying me out to Fort Worth, TX for a night. Attended a dinner interview at a very nice restaurant in downtown FW. Next day was spent learning about the company and going through a few rounds of interviews as well as a tour of the warehouse.

Interview Question – How can you get motivated to sell electronic components?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Operations Customer Support Interview

Operations Customer Support
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TTI Texas in August 2009.

Interview Details – File Resume online via the company website, get called in to two initial interviews, first one being with the department supervisor of job you applied for and on this one you may or may not introduced to the dept. coordinator, this is for the sole reason on gaining the coordinator's input on whether he or she can work with you or thinks you will be suitable for the position, then at 2nd interview it's with HR, Then you take a few outdated short skill tests such as keystrokes per minute etc, your sent for a drug screen, your credit is ran and your background check and criminal history are ran, if acceptable they call you back the third time to give your offer of pay to you and see if you accept their rate of pay and terms then your hired. No one will speak to you, or even acknowlege your presence while in the office or warehouse on interview, very tense, quiet atmosphere, you might even catch a bit of gossip while waiting.

Interview Question – there;s nothing complex or diverse about this place not even the interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there is no negotiation, its either accept the low rate of pay or go someplace else

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TTI Texas in May 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview, 3 weeks later an in person interview

Interview Question – How do you handle unmotivated employees?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Benefits too expensive

Operations Management Interview

Operations Management

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at TTI Texas in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interviewers were very nice and committed to finding the right candidate. In total, I met 7 people through the process who each had discussions with me. The first three held the more formal interviews but were also very open and friendly. The next four were also quite friendly, and we were discussed many things: hobbies, hometowns, football (being in Texas lol). It was more of a get to know you and make sure that you are a nice person type of interview. After the last set of interviews, the hiring process went quick.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a problem with a coworker or teammate?   Answer Question
  • How do you think your past education and work experience help you with this job?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TTI Texas in April 2009.

Interview Details – Real Good Stuff. The interview was an interview that was an interview that I proceeded to take part in and was also taken part in with the interviewee. There was me looking at the interviewee and there was the interviewee looking at me. Staring contest, a battle of wits and wonder.

Interview Questions

Account Representative

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TTI Texas in September 2008.

Interview Details – HR called, interviewed with Sales Mgr and 2 team leads. Had 1 phone interview, 2 face to face interviews.

Worked for TTI Texas? Contribute to the Community!