TUI

Interviews for Top Jobs at TUI

Travel Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Branch, MI
    Anonymous Employee in North Branch, MI

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at TUI in January 2015.

I applied on line before Christmas , answered all the questions easily having worked in customer service for years, I then got a telephone call giving me a telephone interview, she said I had passed with flying colours and a manager would be in touch with me very shortly to arrange a interview.
    The next day a manager rang and asked to see me as soon as possible and one was arranged for the following week, on arrival I was asked to take a maths test which if I didn't pass the interview wasn't able to go ahead, I passed with flying colours apparently..I then went on to have a face to face interview which took around a hour. In my company I had to give a fairly long notice period which I had made them aware of at every opportunity. I was told there had been a huge response to the advert and I would hear within 3 weeks.......4 weeks went by ...5 weeks went by ....6 weeks went by, I then emailed them to ask for feedback as to why I hadn't been successful. I find this very Rude in a company that after I had given them so much of my time that they couldn't have the decency to just say on this occasion you haven't been successful but this is why and thank you for your time. They portray a customer service company and how you need to give excellent customer service, I think I must be streets ahead of them at present as until I am officially employed by them I am a potential customer of their's, if this was the level of respect shown to a potential employee then it must be quite a shocking company to work for ..minimum wage ...over average hours ( some unsociable) yet something I thought I would enjoy !! ...after sending the email within 48 hours I had received a email from the manager, stating unfortunately no vacancies were any longer available ...Mmmm to little too late ...

Graduate Programmer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TUI in February 2015.

Online application - an email telling me to complete the online numerical and logical test were sent to me a week after I applied - Then, the next day I recieved an email 2 days before the telelphone interview - the interviewer said they would be in contact about weather you were successful or not a week after. then they would invite you to an assessment center

Interview Questions
    • Why did you choose your specific program?
      Why TUI?
      There was a calculation question what was a little difficult

Answer Question

Doktorand Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hannover (Germany)
    Anonymous Employee in Hannover (Germany)

(Translated from English)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at TUI in May 2013.

Die Bewerbung bestand aus 3 Vorstellungsgesprächen und einige Online-Testen. Die Gespräche waren ganz grundsätzlich, sie stellten einige verhaltensbezogene Fragen und einige fähigkeitsbezogene. Nichts zu Kompliziertes.

The hiring consisted of 3 interviews and some online tests. The interviews were quite basic asking behavioural based question and some competency based. Nothing too complicated

Interview Questions
    • Es gab keine schwierigen Fragen   There were no difficult questions   Answer Question

Animator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hannover (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hannover (Germany)

(Translated from English)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TUI in March 2010.

Erst musste ich mich auf die Stelle online bewerben. Dann wurde ich in die Zentrale zum Gruppengespräch eingeladen. Dort mussten wir uns selbst präsentieren und danach sprach der Anwerber mit jedem einzeln. Es gab eine große Gruppendiskussion, bei der wir uns alle kennenlernten.

First, I had to apply for the Position online. Then i was invited to the Headquarters for a Group interview. There we had to present ourselves via a presentation and then speak to the recruiters one on one. We also had a big discussion round with the whole Group where we all got to know each other.

Interview Questions
    • Sie fragten, ob ich mit Teenagern umgehen könnte, da ich selbst sehr jung war.   They asked me if I would be able to deal with Teenagers, as I was very Young myself.   Answer Question