TUI Travel Check In Agent Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Check In Agent Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at TUI Travel in March 2011.

I spoke to the Supervisor briefly over the phone. She schedule me for a group interview with other interviewees. Once I arrived at the location with the other interviewees, we were shown a slide show presentation about the company (we also filled out applications and questionairres). The Supervisor supported the slideshow by speaking about her own experience with the company and what characteristics are expected of the perspective employee and also what the employee can expect from the company. After the presentation was over, she spoke with each of us individually and asked a few questions. At that point she either offered the applicant a position or told the applicant she would get back to them.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to deal with the public and were under extreme pressure.   Answer Question
  • What type of personality do you have? Can you remain calm and keep a smile on your face even if a guest is rude and irate?   Answer Question
There was no room for negotiations, the wage was the same across the board for new employees.

Worked for TUI Travel? Contribute to the Community!