TUV Rheinland Interview Questions

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newtown, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown, CT

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at TUV Rheinland in September 2011.

I recived the information throgh an email and then contacted the employer. The recruiter set me up with an interview and tour with the engineering manager. I was told I could come in for a tour and then they hired me.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at TUV Rheinland in March 2009.

no good process anywhere.

2 months

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at TUV Rheinland in May 2013.

Telephone interview first than face to face interview with 5 people

Interview Questions
    They made an offer after the face to face interview which was what I was currently making turn it down they wanted to know what I wanted I told them they accepted

Packaging Engineering Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pleasanton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at TUV Rheinland in April 2013.

The initial contact person was Robin B. and she was wonderful to talk to. I was than interviewed by telephone and in person by their prospective customer who needed my expertice in packaging consultation.

No negotiation required, the base pay and requirements was detailed up-front.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Düsseldorf (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düsseldorf (Germany)

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at TUV Rheinland.

I submitted my curriculum vitae or CV to my Professor who previously worked at BMW. He forwarded my CV to TUV. Then after waiting fro several weeks i came to know that i was accepted. Then came the process of arranging for a work permit to work in Germany, then came the part of signing a contract lettle and etc etc.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Johannesburg (South Africa)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at TUV Rheinland in March 2013.

TUV R SA hiring process is none existent , There is no system in place to log and store CV and contact details . However once employed the safety induction process is well managed. They are inclined to let new appointees swim and do not provide adequate IT support or systems straight away. There contracts have errors in them

I presented a business plan on how to achieve a significant order with large clients

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Yokohama, Kanagawa (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yokohama, Kanagawa (Japan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at TUV Rheinland in July 2012.

recommendation through a friend/colleague. interview seems to be different from department to department, but mine was very reasonable. took approx 4 months for everything to process through, which was a burden.
    i had no experience in the field but was hired because they felt that I "was an unpolished gem".

Interview Questions
    • i was asked the history of german science/engineering. blew me off but wasnt too hard.   View Answer
    there was minimal negotiation on my side since i had no experienc ein the field but i regret for not rising the salary line upon entry as word around the office says that even the veterans of over 10 years have not had a pay raise.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at TUV Rheinland in February 2013.

a short interview... just a table for your personal information, a survey of your characteristics and a very brief chinese news that you need to translate into English. Then three engineers (maybe one of them is my line manager) plus an executive from the personel department held the interview which lasted less than 20 minutes. After several days, I got the offer by a telephone.

Interview Questions
    • I don't know. Maybe one is a little tough.   View Answer
    just said a few words.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online - interviewed at TUV Rheinland in September 2009.

Well organized interviews, senior level has to go through a Assessment online and based on the ratings further interviews are held. Managing Director though a German is very friendly and meets the right candidate and his questions are marvelous

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Taipei (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TUV Rheinland.

HR pick out outstanding resume either from job banks or internal referrals.
    Interview with direct hiring manager.
    This company looks for people with direct related experience.

Interview Questions
    HR called about a package, I provided my expectations.
    They came back with another package, but I said I had other options and would join immediately if they can meet my expectations.
    They then came back with another package that nearly met my expectation.
    Then I accept it.

Worked for TUV Rheinland? Contribute to the Community!