Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at TUV SUD AmericaMore
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TUV SUD America.
Casual and conversational. I was referred by another employee so I had an advantage of the manager already knowing my skills and experience so it help me out a lot.
- Mainly experience working with customers while at another lab Asked how I would fit into the TUV culture 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at TUV SUD America (San Diego, CA) in September 2013.
Overall the interview was uneventful. Typical interview questions. Went over my resume. Why did I want to become an auditor. Was I okay with a lot of travel. How much experience did I have as a quality auditor.
- Why were there so many job changes on my resume. The interviewer had seen several positions on my resume over the last ten years. 1 Answer
Overall it was a very slow process. There isn't really much room for negotiation. No signing bonus. Most people use this position to get a better job later on. I wouldn't expect to stay here long term unless you enjoy 100 % travel.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TUV SUD America (Peabody, MA) in July 2013.
1-2 hour interview Carmen A the hiring manager answered all my questions and our conversation flowed so easily that I told her I would accept the position if offered it on the spot. TUV SUD in Peabody comes across as a great spot w/ just a few quirks and kinks because it's international. Working with Carmen, who would have been my boss, was the primary reason I like the job though. I knew I could grow under her and deliver a lot to the company simultaneously. At the end of 2013 they'll hire more marketing roles and you better believe I will keep my eye out for them
- Standard interview between 2 intelligent people. If you've been in a similar position before and know WHY DO YOU WANT THE JOB and WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU then you're going to walk into an interview prepared. Answer Question