TUV SUD America Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at TUV SUD America

Medical Device Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at TUV SUD America in September 2013.

Overall the interview was uneventful. Typical interview questions. Went over my resume. Why did I want to become an auditor. Was I okay with a lot of travel. How much experience did I have as a quality auditor.

Interview Questions
    • Why were there so many job changes on my resume. The interviewer had seen several positions on my resume over the last ten years.   View Answer
    Overall it was a very slow process. There isn't really much room for negotiation. No signing bonus. Most people use this position to get a better job later on. I wouldn't expect to stay here long term unless you enjoy 100 % travel.

Marketing Manager Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peabody, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Peabody, MA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TUV SUD America in July 2013.

1-2 hour interview
    Carmen A the hiring manager answered all my questions and our conversation flowed so easily that I told her I would accept the position if offered it on the spot.
    TUV SUD in Peabody comes across as a great spot w/ just a few quirks and kinks because it's international. Working with Carmen, who would have been my boss, was the primary reason I like the job though. I knew I could grow under her and deliver a lot to the company simultaneously.
    At the end of 2013 they'll hire more marketing roles and you better believe I will keep my eye out for them

Interview Questions
    • Standard interview between 2 intelligent people. If you've been in a similar position before and know WHY DO YOU WANT THE JOB and WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU then you're going to walk into an interview prepared.   Answer Question