TUV SUD America Interview Questions & Reviews in Peabody, MA

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Manager Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Peabody, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Peabody, MA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at TUV SUD America in July 2013.

1-2 hour interview
    Carmen A the hiring manager answered all my questions and our conversation flowed so easily that I told her I would accept the position if offered it on the spot.
    TUV SUD in Peabody comes across as a great spot w/ just a few quirks and kinks because it's international. Working with Carmen, who would have been my boss, was the primary reason I like the job though. I knew I could grow under her and deliver a lot to the company simultaneously.
    At the end of 2013 they'll hire more marketing roles and you better believe I will keep my eye out for them

Interview Questions
    • Standard interview between 2 intelligent people. If you've been in a similar position before and know WHY DO YOU WANT THE JOB and WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU then you're going to walk into an interview prepared.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at TUV SUD America

Worked for TUV SUD America? Contribute to the Community!