TUV SUD America

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Manager Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peabody, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peabody, MA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TUV SUD America in July 2013.

1-2 hour interview
    Carmen A the hiring manager answered all my questions and our conversation flowed so easily that I told her I would accept the position if offered it on the spot.
    TUV SUD in Peabody comes across as a great spot w/ just a few quirks and kinks because it's international. Working with Carmen, who would have been my boss, was the primary reason I like the job though. I knew I could grow under her and deliver a lot to the company simultaneously.
    At the end of 2013 they'll hire more marketing roles and you better believe I will keep my eye out for them

Interview Questions
    • Standard interview between 2 intelligent people. If you've been in a similar position before and know WHY DO YOU WANT THE JOB and WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU then you're going to walk into an interview prepared.   Answer Question