TVA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Instrumentation Technician Interview

Instrumentation Technician
Knoxville, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at TVA in April 2011.

Interview Details – I applied in March and did not recieve a call for an interview until mid April. After the intial interview I was called back with a job offer in May. the hiring process takes quite a bit of time, and it is at no fault of the Human Resources folks. the hiring process needs to be revamped.

Interview Question – In the absence of a procedure and with no time to consult a supervisor, how would you complete an unfamiliar task?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer completly blew any other offer I had out the water. So I immediately accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at TVA

Worked for TVA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TVA Instrumentation Technician interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TVA employees and interview candidates.